Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

@ morn sky n Juhi came to juhi's room..n shortout their misunderstanding...n sky hugged n also kissed.😃😃.n said don't belive them..they tried to broke our relation ship..then amae n PM also join them..then Pm said ..now she can't go out now..all just said bad word to her..juhi said is really this happen..she just too sorry.😕..then sid had a call bb said he would change any person  name wid mahek n amar's 4 captain noination...he replaced his name wid amar..then sky n amar talked abt that.juhi also joined...then she said sonali must went this week..4 sure..then captaincy voting...then juhi just my canpaincy just ended ..go 5...4...3...2...1..n she voted mahek...she entertain to all..as when count the voted...like tangan tadang...n dhak dhak..she gave this music herself..😳😳.then all last one she said now my captaincy goes to mahek...when mahek came to her...she acted like she gave her crown to her...(one thing me juat wanted to said that...she really look sooo cute in that whitesh red...😳😳😳)..then 4 weeky tasked very good performance n two gussest ..bb gave them party..mahek tried to take all creadit..juhi said very good...as like in my canpaincy me doing nothig...then party started...then mahek staed biching wid sid abt juhi..(me can't bare her @ my site yaar😡😡)sid said somting abt PM...juhi take her side..then sid said i'm done wid u juhi..juhi said i'm not...she just put her POV..but sid din't let her..she just upset wid sid ...( also hate him.arghhh😡😡)

lov,❤️
Tama
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tnx for the update tama.

Whr is Andrew 😆
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

Mehek is insecure abt juhi n always bitches abt juhi...disgusting 😡

yeah she is definately insecure from Juhi thats why today she did all that drama in the bathroom infront of his stupid CHAMCHA SID...I hate both of them...good for nothingAngrybus aag laga laga ke pagal ho jayenge donoAngry
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm so proud at Juhi the way she is supporting PM...😊 but really mad at bigg boss stupid kitne partialty kate hai contestant ke saath this video was uncensored😡...why he is trying to hide it from viewrs..he never shows good qualities of Juhi ...and showing FAKE MEHAK all the time 😡which is so unfair..it looks like this bigg boss already know who is going to his winner😡fake PPL only.. here's a link of that uncensored video..
sukklover thumbnail

zayada der na karke...ajj ka vd...

zshare link: thanks to -Nipun97-

Watch Online DailyMotion Link *HD Quality Video*

Click Here To Watch Part 1

Click Here To Watch Part 2

Watch Online/Download Zshare Link *HD Quality Video*

Click Here To Watch Part 1

Click Here To Watch Part 2

youtube link: thanks to the uploader..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxLyDExJFLw[/YOUTUBE]

enjoy...😉

lov,❤️
Tama
sukklover thumbnail

here is some pics of juhi..😛..

lov,❤️

Tama

sukklover thumbnail

thanks dear 4 ur unconditional love 4 Juhi...me also hurt of this fake peoples...

par dears don't discuss abt them here..otherwase MOD 'll close our thread dears.😕..
thanks 4 support n keep rocking guys.😃👏...
lov,❤️
Tama
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sky confronts Juhi about all his problems & he also apologizes to her for his behavior during the kaidi-jailer task.

Juhi at first refuses to accept his apology but Sky convinces that he wasn't the brain child behind hurting her. He puts the blame on Mahek.

Ismaail thumbnail

Pooja Misrra talks about the damage that has been caused to her character because of Siddharth & Pooja Bedi. Juhi sits & listens to all of it & feel sympathetic towards her.

Ismaail thumbnail

Sky whispers something related to the captaincy in Juhi's ears.