ahahaha Copy Cat Of ISMAEL BARBAR

soni.shazadi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Amay is Out I am seriOusly Mad and Broken Heart But they shOuld not vote out Amay sweety I was wanting Amay & Karuu in Final I dOnt want sandeep & Anoj

what will happen Amzy wOnt come back and be the winner Like debojeet very Bad if Karuu will not win I will destory everything SEriOsuly😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramapkp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thought karu will out today...so i was saying this to myself so i can be mentally prepared....but now that amey took his place ...i bet next week will be karu...no way north indians can see a south indian to be their indian idol...i am soorrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...i never wanted to believe this regionalism .....i used wait with my friends when people pointed me as south indian ..i used to say call me an indian i don't believe in this south, west, east, north indian stuff....esp since i am from hyderabad where i had gujurathi, punjabi, marathi, telugu, marwadi school mates while growing...i always believed that hyd is a mini india with all these various cultures.....i feel like letting it out ....had enough...i think the whole thing started with saregamapa...
soni.shazadi thumbnail
😑
i AM VERY mAD i JUST WANTED karoo and Amay 2 compet with each Other thiz iz wOrse I hate Indian vOting I Hate it Itz Bad Itz very Bad Itz wOrse then ever I hate it First panna Gone nOw I cant bare this at all nOway nOway
soni.shazadi thumbnail
I Cant bare thiz at all I am mad I wanna destory everything I just wanna break evetthing I am mad I am mad I am mad I wanna kill INDIAN VoTING

Originally posted by: ramapkp

i thought karu will out today...so i was saying this to myself so i can be mentally prepared....but now that amey took his place ...i bet next week will be karu...no way north indians can see a south indian to be their indian idol...i am soorrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...i never wanted to believe this regionalism .....i used wait with my friends when people pointed me as south indian ..i used to say call me an indian i don't believe in this south, west, east, north indian stuff....esp since i am from hyderabad where i had gujurathi, punjabi, marathi, telugu, marwadi school mates while growing...i always believed that hyd is a mini india with all these various cultures.....i feel like letting it out ....had enough...i think the whole thing started with saregamapa...

even i feel the same looks like karunya will be out nxt.

atleast for amey there were ppl who protested, dont know whether it will be the same with karunya.

ur rgt some will never let karunya be the nxt idol

soni.shazadi thumbnail
😑 No i AM SERIoUS i WILL SET FIRE THE Sony i WILL CRY i am crying I am crying I wanna destroy everything why why why why why why why Finish the Bloody wOrse vOting system I hate it FINAL 😑
Me_Abhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragya0

even i feel the same looks like karunya will be out nxt.

atleast for amey there were ppl who protested, dont know whether it will be the same with karunya.

ur rgt some will never let karunya be the nxt idol

no please.......😭😭😭

***jyotika*** thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni.shazadi

😑
i AM VERY mAD i JUST WANTED karoo and Amay 2 compet with each Other thiz iz wOrse I hate Indian vOting I Hate it Itz Bad Itz very Bad Itz wOrse then ever I hate it First panna Gone nOw I cant bare this at all nOway nOway

100000000000000000000% I agree with you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Anuradha thumbnail
When everyone of us here thinks, Amey should have been in, then who else has voted 4 other people???

votes hum bhi toh dalte hain.. pata nahin akhir chakkar kya hai?? kahin manipulations toh nahin ho rahe hain..
soni.shazadi thumbnail
yeah I know whats the inside stOry the Rich people or whatever so Called people if they Like sOme One very paticalar they give money 2 some people and then they vote for them and then they dont like some people 2 do struggle in their life and dont want them 2 go a head in Life thats what happened with Amay he was very hard wokring singer and very fantstic singer very nice and he will remain the best singer But if seriOusly kaoo will voted Out nOw I will go 2 Indian and I will persOnally finish the INDIAN WORSE VOTING SYSTM OK 😑