what do u think of public voting?

Poll

Is public voting a hit or flop??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pramod_10 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi

Ever since public voting started.....its been controversial. Be it fame gurukul, saregamapa and now....indian idol.

after all ...i think public voting mite not be a gud idea to bring out best talent in the country.

what do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i absolutely agreee....janta iz not at all responsible 🤢 🤢 pata nahi kiya dekh kar vote karti hai??? 😡 😡
ddimple thumbnail
Such a critical thing like selecting the best out of the lot should never be dependent on the public !!! The fact is, that there r very few people who would realize who the real is, rest would definitely vote from heart...

For example, if my brother or sister participates in such a contest, even though he/she hasnt performed well, it is the fact, whether u believe it or not, that I would vote 4 her/him... Likewise, if I like a contestant from the very beginning, even though he/she hasnt performed well in a particular round, I would want 2 give him/her a second chance, and would keep voting 4 my favorite....

The decision of such a gr8 contest like, Voice of India, or Indian Idol, should NEVER EVER be given off to the public, coz majority of them vote thru heart not from their minds, n hence, it CAN NEVER b fair enuf !!!!
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
public voting should not be there. Coz everyone wont vote and dsnt realise the value of vote. I dont like public voting at all 😭
sams123 thumbnail
it iS a coMpleTe floP!! 😡