Guys be prepared..!!!

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey all this is specially for those who listen to gud musik guys be prepared for the loss of gud musik n singing n the victory of bad musik n BAD SINGING.I think there is no need for the singing gala round they should only have the voting round coz the gala round is of no use what so ever.No matter if u sing gud or bad.If u sing gud u can be voted out from the show and if u sing bad u can be the most safe contestant.guys my dreams of seeing meenal as the indian idol have been already shattered n this time around i dun even have 1% interest in it but the limit has been crossed by voting Amey out i mean he is the 2nd best amongst them all n has the potential to even be the idol he's full of X-factor n superb singing which even if Anuj n Sandeep die n then come again cannot achieve.for all thos who listen to gud musik be prepared coz the next vote out can be of KARUNYA.Sandeep n Anuj will go till the end n the weakest of them all MR.ANUJ BESURA SHARMA WILL BE THE INDIAN IDOL.Be prepared for the worst to happen coz now what we all want will not happen.

😡