Maryada WU December 8th! *Devyani truly happy!*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update

Jhaakar House

Uttara in SSP's arms and telling him that everything will be ok. Right then, Imli comes inside the bedroom and just stops, and the two quickly move away from each other. She asks about Devyani and Uttara quickly responds and sends her away. As soon as Imli leaves, SSP yells at Uttara for coming to the room even after he repeatedly told her not to.

At the College

Devyani tells Shubhankar that her story is now over, and asks him if he'll take up her case. He tells her to dance, and that too happily. She seems hesitant, but you see her completely enjoying herself as she dances with Shubankar to the song Senorita from ZNMD! [She's so awesome in this part!! Ohmygod! I really want to see him and her together! Eek! I really hope we see thisπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ]

And at the end of the dance, Shubankar tells her he'll take her case and of course, Devyani is beyond happy! :)

Village

Vidya all quiet and doesn't talk much as she's serving Aditya some food. Right then, a villager comes there and tells Vidya and her mom that it's time to go. And Vidya just doesn't want to and seems afraid. Aditya tries to get her out of it, but Vidya's dad says Vidya should go, and her and her mother leave. Aditya wonders where Vidya is being made to go without her wanting to.

Doctor's Office

The other woman tells that the doctor can tell if Vidya can have a baby or not, and Vidya doesn't want to go inside, but the women essentially make her. [Ugh! The stupid villagers!🀒] Vidya reluctantly does what the doctor tells her to, tension seeping through her.
After the checkup the doctor asks her how long she's been married, and then asks if her and her husband never had any physical relationship. And she slowly responds they didn't, but pleads with the doctor not to tell anyone else, but the doctor says that she has to tell Vidya's mother. [Where's the doctor-patient confidentiality?!]

Gaurav's Office

Gaurav calls Aditya and asks how Vidya is doing, and Aditya etells him that she was fine until the night before but then she became all different. Gaurav asks to speak with Vidya but Aditya tells him that she went out with her mother. And reassures Gaurav that he'll talk with Vidya. Before hanging up, Gaurav tells Aditya to take care of Vidya.

Doctor's Office

The doctor tells Vidya's mother everything, and Vidya listening to everything from the side. And the doctor says that Vidya doesn't have any problem, the problem must be with Vidya's husband. Vidya's mom then pleads with the doctor to not tell anyone, that it will throw everyone's lives in troubles, and the doctor is reluctant [Ugh, I really don't like her] and then finally agrees.

The other woman asks what happened very quickly, and they tell her that there's no problem with Vidya having a baby. The woman speculates some more, and goes crazy with her ideas. *Rolling eyes*

Gaurav's Office

Roshni Devi goes there and meets with Gaurav, telling him she's there to check how he's doing, how he's managing everything. And is shocked when she's Karan coming outside from another room. She asks him what he's doing there. Gaurav tells her that him and Karan are working together. RD puts on this fake smile and leaves quickly. And as soon as she leaves, Karan walks away as well, leaving Gaurav alone.

RD venting to her PA about how Gaurav got Karan in the project. The PA says he'll do something, and she yells at him. RD angrily thinking that she has to do something, has to make sure that in ruining the Jhaakar family, she doesn't ruin her own son.

Village

Jaggi, Aditya, and Vidya's dad all talking when Vidya and her mother return. Vidya goes into the house, and Aditya gets ready to follow her but her mother stops him very quickly.

Jhaakar house

Devyani returns home all happily, singing a song and everything, and tells Nattu to serve the food. SSP observing this, and laushingly asks her if she found lawyer. And Devyani responds yes, I found a really good lawyer. Mr. Shubhankar Singh Jaiswal, and SSP is shocked beyond belief.

Devyani asks him why he looks so worried, and can't believe this, or if he's not happy about her finding a lawyer. SSP puts on the farce about being happy and leaves.

Precap: Imli notices how Devyani goes into another room, and not hers and SSP's and tells Priys about it, and how she's really worried.

Meh, Average episode in my opinion. Nothing significant except that Vidya's truth is out to the mom and Devyani found a lawyer. Well actually, they are kinda important. πŸ˜† It was so so nice seeing Devyani that happy that I really really hope her and Shubankar are paired together! And Uttara and SSP can rot together too, I wouldn't mind seeing that. 😑

Cheers!
Naina

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, why did dev have to tell DIG the lawyer's name... what if DIG goes after him like the others.
poor vidya feel so sorry for her... but amazing acting in the docs office by vindhya. the doc was horrible though the way she was talking to vidya the tone of her voice sounded so harsh.
I hope Adi finds out where they took vidya and sticks up for her,when that annoying lady first came and was mouthing off i though Adi would say something but  I guess he couldnt...

i don't like imli getting all involved in the jahkaar problems...she should listen to jaggi and keep her nose out.

devyani at the dance class all happy and dancing was the highlight for me!
Edited by krutiv100 - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Naina! I like that we have a new guy for Devyani...this will be fun to watch!
thanks Naina...😊
To watch Devyani dance and be happy was so delightful
Brahma  combing his chaar (4) baal (hair) was so funny ..
his dialogues r such classics...πŸ‘
πŸ˜†
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU, Naina.  

Ritsie, you're so sweet for giving translations for all the words and phrases. πŸ˜ƒ 

Imli is such a nosy busybody, yet she never finds out anything significant, and remains clueless. πŸ˜† πŸ€£

Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
Arsh : Imli has been annoying since the start of this show...

I cant remember clearly but in the beginning she would ask every new wed girl if she had  s** on the first night...😑

something billi (cat) ...ugh! cant remember...dunno if Jaya remembers it...

Anyway ya its a slang in hindi ... chaar baal as in going bald...

You are always welcome😊 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm laughing at your using asterisks for sex.  πŸ€£

Is it the same thing Don says to Priyanka's character?  wild/jungle cat?

Originally posted by: likarsh

I'm laughing at your using asterisks for sex.  πŸ€£

Is it the same thing Don says to Priyanka's character?  wild/jungle cat?

NoπŸ˜†...πŸ˜†

I think she used to say billi maari ke nahi?
I cant even begin to explain what crosses my mind hearing this but in short she inquires if they had s** or not

I think Don calls Roma wild cat since she is very raw,crude and strong...πŸ€”

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like the Devyani-Shubhankar track, good going!
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updtaes, feeling bad for vidya she is suffering for no reason, but she shd also stand for herself and move ahead now.