MOW: Holi Special!

Reema_J thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Holi ke din dil khil jaate hain rangon mein rang mil jaate hain...

Holi ke din rang to khilte hi hain, lekin aaj phir se mauka aaya hai kisi ke chehre ka rang khilne ka!

That's right guys, it's that time, once again, to get someone onto our very popular HOT SEAT!

MC's latest MOW is someone who is very sweet & very charming!  She has been an active member for quite some time now and participates in almost every topic!  She is welcoming, helpful and extremely warm towards every member here!

She not only loves music and her friends, but there is one other thing, well person, that she is in "LOVE" with! Hint:

Any guesses...

I don't think you need more than one...

It's none other than our Sallu loving Kuljit! πŸ‘

Congratulations from all of us here at Music Corner!

*The following are messages received for you from all your friends:

hey kuljit...heard you're the new MOW...ok i just want to say that you totally deserve this and congratulations. it's really great to have another friend on this forums..thanks again for all your compliments and congrats again..

here's a song for you..
tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya karein
ho gaya hai kaisa yeh kamal kya karein 😊 😊

hopw you have a great time being on the hot seat!! πŸ€—

-Anju

Congratz Kuljit for being selected the MOWπŸ‘.......u surely deserved it for all the beautiful songs u keep adding to MC. Frankly speaking, I dont know u much.....but all I know abt u is tht u love Sallu(isnt it)πŸ˜‰. But I am pretty sure that now that u r on the HOT SEAT.....I will surely get to know more and more abt u. lemme know if it hurts ur BUMS sitting on the HOT SEAT πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Have lotz of fun and get ready as the questions will be pouring in soon. Meanwhile U have enough time to digest this news....I know it must be surprising and exciting too. I'll be back 2moro with nice set of questions......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. ENJOI!!!!!

Navpun

oye kulli my dearest sallu-lovin sis πŸ˜‰ !!!!!!!!!!!!! u totally deserve this πŸ˜ƒ ...and hopefully you will keep coming on i-f regularly and being my best bud 😳
i will luv ya foreVeR!!!!!!!!!! and these are for u---

love,
himani

kuljit....a sweet ...calm...shy...and beautiful girlπŸ˜‰....she enjoyes every bit in the music corner😊...she's an active member she deserves the MOTW...without any second  thought...I am glad she's selected this time as MOTW...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

kuljit never gets angry....she's a cool personπŸ˜ƒ.....I like her sense of humour she's hard working....I like and love her right from the begining of our friendship..she's a nice internet buddyπŸ˜‰...I like her qualities...she never hurts...she logs on everyday... promptly to the forum pages...she replies to all my postings with a best and beautiful comment ...I just eagerly await for her replies every day...

she's a cute loveble person...I wish her all the best...I am eagerly awaiting to chat with her in the MOTW...topic...pls my best and selected greetings to her....best of luck and Godbless... your's Thameem [ Thambu]  kulli luv u yaar...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Congratulations Kuljit!  I am so happy that you are now on the Hot Seat!  You really do deserve it!  You are a great and very active member, I meant every word that I have written above....especially the Sallu part! πŸ˜†  I know you might be getting tired of reading now, so I will keep it short, but I just want to tell you to stay well rested over the break, because you will have a lot of questions coming your way to keep you busy, and not just from me, I'm sure! πŸ˜‰  Love ya Kulli! πŸ˜ƒ 

-Reema di!

*Please note: Some messages are not received at the time of posting, therefore, further messages may be posted at a later time! Thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doly_455 thumbnail
hav a blast kuljit....
congratulations!!!!
hope u enjoy the questions which will soon follow!!!!
kuljit thumbnail
hello everyone.
omg. i dont believe this. my hands r shaking πŸ˜†. i m so happy.i feel like i m some star or something(i know i m rockstarπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†.
first of all i would like to say thx to everyone who is part of MC and special thx to reema dii for lovely introduction. this is best holi ever in my life.
ok let me tell u how i came here. i joined this site becoz one of my frd told me abt it.i came here for jassi jaisi koi nahi(woh baat alag hai ki mein kabhi JJKN forum mein nahi gayi)
one day i just click on MC. i never knew tht i m goona get so many frds here. i think first time i ever posted anything in MC was in sing a song(my dear Thameem's topic πŸ€—). then everybody started to talk to me and i felt really nice.
MC is my fav place. whenever i got time i visit MC( mere paas toh time hi time hai πŸ˜†. i enjoy being here.
i love u all. we all r rockstars here so lets rock and rock the MC.

thx so much once againπŸ€—                 
love
kulliπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
kuljit thumbnail

hey kuljit...heard you're the new MOW...ok i just want to say that you totally deserve this and congratulations. it's really great to have another friend on this forums..thanks again for all your compliments and congrats again.. here's a song for you.. tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya karein ho gaya hai kaisa yeh kamal kya karein 😊 😊 hopw you have a great time being on the hot seat!! πŸ€—

-Anju

[/QUOTE]

thx so much anju πŸ€— πŸ€—
i m really shocked yaar. i dont believe it.
i m lucky to have frds like u guys.
yaar urs all songs r always awesome ager mera comment kerne ko nahi bhi dil kerta aapke songs mujhe majboor ker dete hai compliment kerne ke liye.
and thx for ur song
here is song for u
tumse milna baate kerna
bada aacha lagta hai
kya hai yeh kyun hai yeh
kya khaber haan mager jo bhi hai
bada aacha lagta hai
love u soooooooooooooo much πŸ€—
kuljit thumbnail

Congratz Kuljit for being selected the MOWπŸ‘.......u surely deserved it for all the beautiful songs u keep adding to MC. Frankly speaking, I dont know u much.....but all I know abt u is tht u love Sallu(isnt it)πŸ˜‰. But I am pretty sure that now that u r on the HOT SEAT.....I will surely get to know more and more abt u. lemme know if it hurts ur BUMS sitting on the HOT SEAT πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Have lotz of fun and get ready as the questions will be pouring in soon. Meanwhile U have enough time to digest this news....I know it must be surprising and exciting too. I'll be back 2moro with nice set of questions......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. ENJOI!!!!!

Navpun

[/QUOTE]

thx so much puneet dii
i m really shockeed i dont haev words. i dont know wat to say. i never thought of being on hot seat but now i m here. i m so happy. u said u dont know me tht much really...how come....yaar sari duniya janti hai mujhe aur aap aaise keh rahi ho thts ok...i hope now u wil know everything abt me. i know u must be getting ready to torture me 😭me poor girlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thx once again
love so much
kuljit πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—Edited by kuljit - 18 years ago
kuljit thumbnail
oye kulli my dearest sallu-lovin sis πŸ˜‰ !!!!!!!!!!!!! u totally deserve this πŸ˜ƒ ...and hopefully you will keep coming on i-f regularly and being my best bud 😳 i will luv ya foreVeR!!!!!!!!!! and these are for u--- love, himani

hey himani
thx so much for glittering thing. yaar i m feeling really special 😳 😳
u r my rani mukhraji yaar. u know whenever u say "oye kulli" mujhe rani ki yaad aa jati aa 😳.
love u my dearest sallu loving sis
love u sooooooooo much πŸ€—
thx once again
doly_455 thumbnail
hey me n more like me would like to know more on u??
plz fill whichever u want to
name:
hobbies:
fav singer:male:
female:
all time fav song:dance no:
        sad one:
        love song:
        holi song:
1 thing u hav to do every day:
love is
hatred is

kuljit thumbnail

kuljit....a sweet ...calm...shy...and beautiful girlπŸ˜‰....she enjoyes every bit in the music corner😊...she's an active member she deserves the MOTW...without any second thought...I am glad she's selected this time as MOTW...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

kuljit never gets angry....she's a cool personπŸ˜ƒ.....I like her sense of humour she's hard working....I like and love her right from the begining of our friendship..she's a nice internet buddyπŸ˜‰...I like her qualities...she never hurts...she logs on everyday... promptly to the forum pages...she replies to all my postings with a best and beautiful comment ...I just eagerly await for her replies every day...

she's a cute loveble person...I wish her all the best...I am eagerly awaiting to chat with her in the MOTW...topic...pls my best and selected greetings to her....best of luck and Godbless... your's Thameem [ Thambu> kulli luv u yaar...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
so sweet Thameem πŸ€—
thank u so muchπŸ€—
yaar itna kuch mein bhi apne bare mein nahi janti jo aapne bata diya.
how come u know everything abt me huh. u said i never get angry but u know i was really angry when u went to few days. we all missed u so much. next time never leave us alone okie.
u r such a sweet, lovable and friendly person.i m lucky to have frd like u. thx so much for ur friendship and i wish hamari dosti ko kisi ki nazar na lage.
love u so much ur kulliπŸ€—
kuljit thumbnail

Congratulations Kuljit! I am so happy that you are now on the Hot Seat! You really do deserve it! You are a great and very active member, I meant every word that I have written above....especially the Sallu part! πŸ˜† I know you might be getting tired of reading now, so I will keep it short, but I just want to tell you to stay well rested over the break, because you will have a lot of questions coming your way to keep you busy, and not just from me, I'm sure! πŸ˜‰ Love ya Kulli! πŸ˜ƒ

-Reema di!

[/QUOTE]

thx reema dii
i m feeling great and u know i m also feeling really hot now. oh manπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
aapne toh meri entry aaise mari jaise i m star or something. and sallu part was realy sweetπŸ˜†. i dont have words to describe how i m feeling rite now. i m so happy.
thx so much
love u forever
ur lil sis
kulli πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Bratati_0712 thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww kuljit
congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssss πŸ‘
just tell me one thing
if ever u meet sallu what wud u do?
if u r asked 2 write a luv letter 2 him what wud u write in it?
will ask more questions later πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

congooooooooooooooooooo againnnnnnnnnnnnnnn πŸ‘