IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT FOR MEMBERS

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Last few day the forum went through some real bad atmosphere. After all this we would like to inform you some rules of the forum and that these will be followed very strictly here now.

No member will be allowed to use obscene words here on the forum. Also no member will be allowed to attack or abuse fellow members or anyone else on the forum. Any member found using those words or expressions will get warnings. And after 3 warnings the member will be automatically banned. Topics posted here should be related to the show or music. Many members are posting topics that have no bearing on the show or music in general. Such topics will be closed and trashed by the Dev Team. If you have good member to member interaction topics then try to relate them to the show or music and then post.
  1. Past few days we have seen topics comming up regularly with messages for either some particular member or the Dev Team. Such topics will not be allowed on the forum. We have PM service for that. Use PM to contact the member to send your message. If you have any complaint against the Dev. Team again send PM to the team members. Don't post topics on the forum regarding that. They may serve some purpose but also cause a lot of bad atmosphere on the forum. These topics too will be closed and trashed.

These few things will be followed strictly now on the forum. Please do follow them as this will help in keeping the forum clean. It'll also help the Dev Team to run the forum much more smoothly.

Thanks,
IF Development Team

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

X-rebel thumbnail
Hope this will make things more clear at the Forum.
temasek thumbnail
What if someone starts a topic like 'voice of pakistan' etc...how does the dev team plan to counter such a topic and member...maybe you should do something about that too...else it will again lead to such situations..
just my point of view...
preeti_l thumbnail
Bhaskar, thanks for posting this announcement. Hopefully, things will be fine from now on 😊

A big round of applause to all of you on the Dev Team for doing a good job and helping run this section, which I'm sure you must be doing in addition to your regular work. 👏 👏
Thanks again

~ Preeti
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
thank you for the announcment
indianpa thumbnail
Hope the forum gets better now. It has been a sad, sad place lately. So many good members have left.

Mods, when are we getting the balloon contest back. That would be perfect to liven things up.

Awaiting eagerly

👍🏼 for the mods
mojazwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

Last few day the forum went through some real bad atmosphere. After all this we would like to inform you some rules of the forum and that these will be followed very strictly here now.

1. No member will be allowed to use obscene words here on the forum. Also no member will be allowed to attack or abuse fellow members or anyone else on the forum. Any member found using those words or expressions will get warnings. And after 3 warnings the member will be automatically banned.

Thanks for the announcement.  One question - does rule number 1 apply to the regional attacks on NE, Assam, etc.?  I only ask because these posts have continued here for weeks, unabated. Attacks can't get any more personal than that, for those of us who share a love for India.  I just want to be clear about what rule number 1 is about.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: mojazwal

Thanks for the announcement.  One question - does rule number 1 apply to the regional attacks on NE, Assam, etc.?  I only ask because these posts have continued here for weeks, unabated. Attacks can't get any more personal than that, for those of us who share a love for India.  I just want to be clear about what rule number 1 is about.

Yes even that too. The member will be told to stop it but if s/he continues then definitely rule # 1 will be taken into account for action.

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Bhaskar thanks very much for posting this much needed announcement 😊

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yups totall agree with u bhaskar sir , well said , bina baat public ko problem hoti hai kuch ************* ki wajeh se. 👏 Edited by Bhaskar.T - 18 years ago