Preview from starone

Henna thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
9:30 PM
Chandni hears about the man who paid for Manisha's treatment! Tune in tonight!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jingle thumbnail
yuppy!!!!!!!!!!!!1
atleast now this dumbo chandhini will come to know that it isn't that venomous lovlina who cleared the bills!
kudi420 thumbnail
vuppeeeeeeee (i guess roshesh aatma came into me reading this news) ๐Ÿ˜†
thts superb news ...i hope now atleast chandini will understand aditya
jingle thumbnail

Originally posted by: kudi420

vuppeeeeeeee (i guess roshesh aatma came into me reading this news) ๐Ÿ˜†
thts superb news ...i hope now atleast chandini will understand aditya

for time being if she comes to know that it aditya its more tehn enough

what if some other drug addict comes and claims to have cleared the        bills or waht if lovlina tells taht she made some other guy to pay on behalf of her as amnisha will not like her paying๐Ÿ˜•

kudi420 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jingle

for time being if she comes to know that it aditya its more tehn enough

what if some other drug addict comes and claims to have cleared the        bills or waht if lovlina tells taht she made some other guy to pay on behalf of her as amnisha will not like her paying๐Ÿ˜•

no jings ............i hav read it into mumbai mirror today tooo .....its onlyt he half part posted ......further its written tht ...chandini is stunned....

so i think they will tell teh name tooo(i hope)

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what if the mystery guy comes up and says he has paid the bills....anyways...today's episode was rocking...

shef. dear...your siggi rocks as always.....which one iswoman...and which one is waiting ๐Ÿ˜†
jingle thumbnail
Originally posted by: kudi420

no jings ............i hav read it into mumbai mirror today tooo .....its onlyt he half part posted ......further its written tht ...chandini is stunned....

so i think they will tell teh name tooo(i hope)

can u please post that article too kudi
kudi420 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hetal

what if the mystery guy comes up and says he has paid the bills....anyways...today's episode was rocking...

shef. dear...your siggi rocks as always.....which one iswoman...and which one is waiting ๐Ÿ˜†

thx dear ..............๐Ÿ˜†.....i think u didnt read the siggy nicely....it says WOMEN............so ....these all r women waiting for their perfect soulmate๐Ÿ˜†

kudi420 thumbnail
according to mumbai mirror its written

"the doctor gives chandini the name of the person who paid manisha's hospital bills, she is stunned"

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
read to kiya..lekin skeleton hai na..pata nahi chalta...kya pata koi man ka bhi ho ๐Ÿ˜†