--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
BBGC-8th Dec Written Update

Show started:

Jai's phone rings...It was garima's call,
Garima aks about Meedesh marriage...Jai told her that Meera is blackmailing aadesh bhai..you have to come wid us..We (jarika) are coming to pick u...

Jarika and garima going marriage registrar in car, Jarika told her everything about meedesh,
They said to her: Meera is not pragnant, she is blackmailing aadesh etc...

they reached  marriage registrar and asked to lawyer: Are Meedesh marrying here??
Lawyer: No, Meera came here and said to me that she want to do marriage today,
I told her about Rules and Regulations, I said to her that you can marriage in Krishna mandir..

Jarika-garima sat in the Car and goes Temple..
They were thinking plan to stop marriage tabhi Jai said: I have an idea..
And they makes plan  that If meera takes sleeping pills then she would faint, and then Doc will do check-up of her and then truth will reveak by Doc infront of aadesh..

But we have to do it before their marriage...(Jarika said..)

They reached temple where Meedesh were marrying...Garima behaves like a looser..😡

Now, they thinks that how will Meera take sleeping pills??

tabhi sarika says: Before "Phere" Bride takes "Charanamrit"..( A special Liquid form of prasad is the Charanamrit..)

We can mix pills in Charanamrit, ...

And she says to jai: Bring a "Chunni" and "maala" for me...
Jai goes and return back wid chunni and maala..

Sarika covered her face from chunni and goes near by charanamrit and fells down,
Aadesh said: Can't you see things?? Sarika covers her face and tries to mix "Pills" in the Charanamrit..tabhi her chunni atak jaati hai beneath Hawan kund, she pulls her chunni but chunni nikalne ko ready hi nhin thi...😆...

Tabhi jai-garima comes in temple infront of Meedesh, (..So that sarika could mix pills in charanamrit..)
Jai says to aadesh: what r you doing??? dont do this?? bla bla bla...Same time, Sarika mixes pills and goes away...

Now sarika also comes infront of aadesh...

after all this drama, Aadesh says to pandit ji, Aap phere karwao pandit ji...
Pandit said to meera: Okay but first you have to take charanamrit...
and She takes charanamrit...

Phere started...

Jarika-garima waiting ...
6 phere completed and meera is alright...she did'nt faint where as she have taken Sleeping pills in charanamrit...

Last phera, And she fainted...(..And it was sad moment for me coz now Meedesh marriage cancel..😭...)

Jarika says to aadesh: Lets go in hospital...
They go in hospital...
Doc does check-up her...
and says she is alright...she had taken sleeping pills...thats it...

Aadesh asks: And about her pregnancy???
Doc: Wht?? She is not pregnant...!! (..and Doc confirmed that Meera is not pregnant...)

When meera opened her eyes, she saw Police,Garima,Jarika in hospital's room...
and aadesh said to police: She is real culprit,,,le jao ise...

Meera: I am not, aadesh..Sarika is...!! why are you saying like this??
Aadesh shows her, Reports and says: Why did you do dis wid me??

Meera: I will kill you...You used me...and meera ne shear utha li to kill aadesh tabhi Garima thwacks her...and says to her: He is my beendh..he did'nt use you infact u used him.. and bla bla bla...

And meera goes to jail..

Garima forgives aadesh...
Aadesh-Garima Hugs...

Jarika are happy...They talk about Garima-Aadesh and laugh...tabhi,
Sarika: Umm  Aditi...Where are you doing here???
Aditi: All students are becoming ill again...

Jarika: But how is it possible?? Canteen has been closed now..it means that Problem is in College's water not our canteen's food...!!

Show ended...

I m sad...I want to see meera in poddar house but now......anyways now new track or next mystry is Canteen's water...😆...Jarika became CID..or show became CID...🤣
and now our jarika will solve this case too...😆..hats off jarika...😆

Use LIKE button Please !!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I too am disappointed.  After all this, I wanted that Garima shouldn't return to Adesh.  I was hoping that Jarika didn't find the place where they were marrying - after all, they could have gone to any other temple, aside from that one.

I wonder whether proving that the problem is w/ the canteen water will enable Jarika to spring Chandan from jail?  Otoh, I want Ghanshyam to get arrested for bribery when his lawyer tries to get the superintendent of police.

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I too am disappointed.  After all this, I wanted that Garima shouldn't return to Adesh.  I was hoping that Jarika didn't find the place where they were marrying - after all, they could have gone to any other temple, aside from that one.

I wonder whether proving that the problem is w/ the canteen water will enable Jarika to spring Chandan from jail?  Otoh, I want Ghanshyam to get arrested for bribery when his lawyer tries to get the superintendent of police.

same here, ...Jarika solved Garima's case... I want to see meera in poddar house ...It'll be more fun if meera comes zabardasti in poddar house for aadesh...like ekta's serial...😆

bout chandan, Jarika will solve this case too i am sure..
SEPIDEHh thumbnail

Thanks DP for the update.I think Sarika 's plan for sleeping "Meera" is Superb.Adesh - Garima  new jodi may be the key for solving the Poddar's family problems .So many incidents happened in this episode but above all "Meera's going jail is my favorite.

A big hand for you DP for interesting update.

Originally posted by: SEPIDEHh

Thanks DP for the update.I think Sarika 's plan for sleeping "Meera" is Superb.Adesh - Garima  new jodi may be the key for solving the Poddar's family problems .So many incidents happened in this episode but above all "Meera's going jail is my favorite.

A big hand for you DP for interesting update.

ur welcome yaar :)

you are happy..😆..I am not...
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
What utter rubbish this serial has become ,,,,

why the hell is garima going back to that despicable aadesh ? He was never even truly sorry for the way he treated garima ... Just becuase meera is not pregnant, does it excuse the fact that aadesh slept with her? humilated garima ? tried to replace garima as a mother ?

what about that idiotic maasa ... who thinks that an affair is a choti si problem ? who is angry at garima for leaving the house ? Now garima will probably apologise to maasa for hurting her and not doing her duty ... is saarika for real ? Does she think this solves the problem ? is she an uneducated, stupid, repressed girl?

And what is this nonsense of water trouble ... so everyone can conveniently forget that chandan actually is a fraud and he manipulated his father, created a rift in the family ...

this serial has gone to the dogs ... there was so much potential in this serial ... but between maasa's nonsense and sarika's regressive thinking, it is absolutely crap