tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
u r absolutly rt abt mandira n rishi...thy look so good togather...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

gosh rosh tumney mere dil ki baat kehdi...the guy is a super irritating. liar, jobless flirt...i mean a hero RK...then our miss india waiting for her mr india is nothing less...equally flirt, aimless, liar, superficial girl...unki achhi banygi...mandira will do something drastic and rishi will save her as he "understands" her...and it seems the guy is rich as well so...mandira ka toh lottery lag jayegi...bandi aur jo bhi hai comes from a respectable family and is good looking...and her sister has that much "aukat" to get her married off in style...so...rima all the way for me...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ya. they suit each other like no one else. both of them are so jovial and so similar natured!
cavin thumbnail
u r superb dear ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
--HiNa-- thumbnail
It Was Cute But I Luv rishi And Indira ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜†
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh yes jovial toh hai hi...ek bandi din bhar apne neighbour BF ke saath phone pe baat karring and atey jatey ladkon ko phone pe photo kheechney deying...and rishi toh aur bhi mahaan hai...kabhi baree behen ko scooter pe ride kabhi chhoti behen ke sath girna samhalna aur eye lock...kya tuning hai baap
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wrong post๐Ÿ˜•Edited by -Rinky- - 12 years ago
nerdndproud thumbnail
wow...Mansi..what a cute and sweet name roshnee๐Ÿ˜...nd the fall scene...it was so romantic and those dialoguesโ˜บ๏ธ...i would love to such scenes more.
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rishi ko Indira se dur rakhne ke liye i can accept ManShi as my most favorite couple onscreen ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

gosh rosh tumney mere dil ki baat kehdi...the guy is a super irritating. liar, jobless flirt...i mean a hero RK...then our miss india waiting for her mr india is nothing less...equally flirt, aimless, liar, superficial girl...unki achhi banygi...mandira will do something drastic and rishi will save her as he "understands" her...and it seems the guy is rich as well so...mandira ka toh lottery lag jayegi...bandi aur jo bhi hai comes from a respectable family and is good looking...and her sister has that much "aukat" to get her married off in style...so...rima all the way for me...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ek dum rab ne bana di jodi yaar...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ridi so true yaar. rab ne banadi jodi!