Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

😭

Originally posted by: angadkripalover

I JUST cant believe what Angad is doing. I read todays update and I absolutly hate it.  When he called THAT FREAKIN idiot MANek had to pick up the phone call.  I HATE EKTA FOR ALL OF THIS😑.  WHY do seperations have to be longer then Reunions between A AND K.  😭  I DONT know if you agree but this time ANGAD is plane WRONG WRONG WRONG.  How can he not understand Kripa after this long of a time.  SHE loves the family very much.  How could he think that her career is more important than ANGAD.  😑  I HATE EVIL PEOPLE SO MUCH. and to make things even worse, there bringing MISHTI back. AND Prithvi will be back next month.😑   I dont think KRipa will be able to handle all of this so she is go into a coma or somethingπŸ˜†

i am 100 % agree with you 😭

aish2 thumbnail
its not angads fault, but manik's 😑 😑 😑
bollywoodfan thumbnail
Angad has gone pagal
grrr 😑
Irish_Pride thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

😭

i am 100 % agree with you 😭

I AGREE WID U ALL

hrithick_luvr thumbnail
its not angads fault...its all manek and damini's plan...and its really not kripas fault either...yes she didnt tell him earlier, but she did it for his happiness....so i really think that neither are at fault....bc when prithvi and kripa did it....they had a husband and wife relationship so it was ok...and angad was aware of that fact....so really its no one fault πŸ˜ƒ
hrithick_luvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: hrithick_luvr

its not angads fault...its all manek and damini's plan...and its really not kripas fault either...yes she didnt tell him earlier, but she did it for his happiness....so i really think that neither are at fault....bc when prithvi and kripa did it....they had a husband and wife relationship so it was ok...and angad was aware of that fact....so really its no one fault πŸ˜ƒand angad keeps getting one jhatka after another....and so he just doesnt really know who to believe....he really cant trust anyone rite now....or doesnt kno who to...so he sides with the wrong one....so its not his fault at all and neither is it kripas!! 

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its all Manik Bunder's fault!!! 😑 😑 😑

sweet_51_girl thumbnail
i m so shocked that if they r so much in love with each other still not trust each other fully!!!!!! 😑 🀒 angad is still belivin manik that kripa is being career oriented ...... the fact is angad is who forced her to to the concerts n all!!!!!!!
   n kripa is gr8..........!!!! 🀒 now she is after manik n damini where she should be with angad....!!!! 😑 😑 😑