Posted: 18 years ago
I JUST cant believe what Angad is doing. I read todays update and I absolutly hate it.  When he called THAT FREAKIN idiot MANek had to pick up the phone call.  I HATE EKTA FOR ALL OF THIS😑.  WHY do seperations have to be longer then Reunions between A AND K.  😭  I DONT know if you agree but this time ANGAD is plane WRONG WRONG WRONG.  How can he not understand Kripa after this long of a time.  SHE loves the family very much.  How could he think that her career is more important than ANGAD.  😑  I HATE EVIL PEOPLE SO MUCH. and to make things even worse, there bringing MISHTI back. AND Prithvi will be back next month.😑   I dont think KRipa will be able to handle all of this so she is go into a coma or somethingπŸ˜†
i agree with ya...Angad is wrong and i HATE Manek 😑
sorry dont agreeits not his falt
is prithvi really comin back πŸ˜•
angad is very very stupid.....i am on kripa's side now.....true that she hurt his feelings,but she is very sorry abt it and angad shd just forgive her.
but,this how the story shd go now.i am waiting for the new gal.....it will be interesting frm then on πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
he is not wrong yaar probabely he needs sometime alone πŸ˜†
how could angad even believe manek 😭 didn't the love in his heart say that this can't b true ? 😭
well in all ekta's show dey show dat inspite of landline dey always talk on da cell then howcome A did not try her cell(lost it completely) n before taking to manek he had talked to shabbir who told him dat K is very upset n tensed so why did he not use his brains n he believed manek god dis is just too much ektaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😑
its not all angad fault its all manek's fault

Manek needs to find a job so he wont create a misunderstanding!! 😑 πŸ˜†

- Dharti!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yah really manek needs a job.anyway i think instead of seperating kripa frm angad , its better ekta kill her.