Gajjii to bring a series with ARR-Read

luvmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey frens
sorry for the mess....I posted it but found that it was already posted by bangboy earlier.Since it was a repitition I deleted the post and requested mods to delete the topic...sorry again for the mess....I'll chk up completely next time before posting any repititions...

this is the link for ur reference anyways....

http://www.indiantelevision.com/special/y2k6/spotlight_gajen dra.htm

Edited by luvmusic - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti_l thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdr007

Superb article. Thanks:-)

Did I miss something 😭 

I opened this topic and this was the first and only post there. Did not find any link/article😕

Sima Samuel thumbnail
where is the link to the article ??
shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thankyou for posting... that's a really good article. Looks like Gajendra Singh has lots of interesting ideas!! I like the fact that his purpose is to make his singers into successful playback singers. Ultimately, that's the best test for a musical talent show.
autmother thumbnail
is it true that GJ thought Hema was the best singer. Strange that he was given least publicity or show time on TV!!!
parineetha thumbnail
I am pleasently surprised that this nut head Gajji has the guts to accept that Hema was the best.
Even after so much bias that Gajji and SRGM team has against South, Hemu could still win a place in heart of those Zee TV people, this shows his immense talent and well mannerdness.
Hema, i miss u soooooooooo much 😭
realmusic thumbnail

Originally posted by: autmother

is it true that GJ thought Hema was the best singer. Strange that he was given least publicity or show time on TV!!!

By the time he realized Hema's potential, it was too late. He must have been shooting himself after the Nahin Samne episode. Hema had amazing stage presence in the final episode too.

I like his excuse for the 2-yr contracts the contestants had to sign. yeah right!
Edited by realmusic - 18 years ago