Time for some appreciation (Mods)

A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

An Applause to Mods

Guys,

It's high time we realize what the mods are doing for us .. It's def. not an easy task for them to monitor each and every thread to keep the forum running smoothly ...

They have ALWAYS tried to be fair and as unbiased as they can get ... They are the one's  who come to our rescue when in need ... They are the one's who try to keep things running more smoothly ... This is not their ONLY job .. They have other things to do as well ... Even with all that they put in extra effort to make this happen for ALL OF US ...

But seeing the kinda posts that are targeted for them is really sad ... I am sure we can not put ourselves in their shoes to see what it is to be like them ... It's HARD ...

They are blamed if they don't do their duty and they are blamed if they do their duty .. What's up with that now ???

Come on guys .. This is a place to have some fun .. A stress reliever .. A place to make friends and discuss things in a more peaceful way ... I am sure we all can put at least that much effort to make it fun and loving ...

I just wanna take this oppurtunity to genuinely thank the mods for all their efforts ...

I come to this section almost everyday .. But don't post as much just coz of the atmosphere around here lately .. Hoping that it gets better soon ..

Thank You

Swetha 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail
I second that quin .. but unfortunately not many people understand this .. as someone rightly said on the forum "I-F is a privilige" ... You get everything for FREE here for crying out loud ... And they dun even respect that .. That's really a pitty !
seema_17 thumbnail
absolutely correct!
this is for Jemdi, Bhaskar and Priya, those friends friends who guide us and help us, selflessly in our IF life πŸ‘
apparaohoare thumbnail
Hats off to Jem, Bhaskar, and Priya only.

A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail
yeah i know .. they are here round the clock just to cater to our needs ...

like for example Priya and Bhaskar ... They are still trying to resolve the problem .. which in turn created a few more problems ...

!
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
You all are really funny. One time you come with danda to bash us. Then again say we are good πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Anyway thanks from all of us. πŸ˜›

apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

You all are really funny. One time you come with danda to bash us. Then again say we are good πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hey Bhaskar we never bashed you, DON"T LIE😑

πŸ˜†

seema_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

awww like i can ever bash my darling Bhaskar πŸ˜›

chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Hats off to Jem, Bhaskar, and Priya only.

ditto.

i'd go as far as to say there shld be tolerance on all sides. yaar, we all make mistakes. someone can be good at creating something, might not have the best public relations skills. someone might be having a bad day, might not be as tempered in their writing as they wld normally be. someone else might be intelligent and in good humor most of the time but have periodic bouts of impatience.  n let's not even get started with me...

let's not go out n hang each other every time. but point is, let's not all try to be problem-solvers. too many cooks spoil the broth. let's give it time. if something does not happen then we shld fly off the handle. but i guess we're desi at heart. too much ego. too much pride. too much self-respect. too much instant reaction. some slight altercation and we're off publicizing things. i have seen both the pros and cons of that. yaar, bahut hogaya. everyone's great. let's now get back to hammering out some fun posts, of course music-related.

both folks like abhie and folks i have disagreed with are friends. lets keep it like that... the mods will resolve it. let's stop publicisizing this more than it needs to be, for the sake of our friends...

seema_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Hey Bhaskar we never bashed you, DON"T LIE😑

πŸ˜†

appaji maintaining ur image of an angry man i see πŸ˜‰