Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhartee thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Vandu4ever

I think after baby born!! πŸ˜›

No no no!   This programme has started dragging as there is never any progress!    The mean wife gets more screen time than anyone else.   I wonder if this is her story and she the Ek Ladki Anjaani Si as noone is smart enough to know her activities!  

Ok I will give it two more weeks and then it is good bye to Anu and Nickil if they have not met!  It is beginning to be boring and we can almost say how they are going to miss eachother.   I am surprised, not one person has called her Anu in Nickil's presence.    God help us for wasting our time with this serial which started out so well and Jassi which is now stupid beyong our imagination.  

Edited by dhartee - 18 years ago
dhartee thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

yeah, this doori is gonna kill me someday if they don't meet 😳

Be careful what you say.    This doori may last until Anu's child is borne, adopted by Nikhil thru the priest and when he is old enough to get married they will find out  who the mother is....This is what I think and I pray that I am wrong!

Nikhil is a nice responsible and honest man surrounded by the weird thin girl who works in his office and stays at his home, mean wife, viscious father in law, previously mean Arundati who is his mother in low, one jelouse employee he does not have guts to fire and another employee who is his friend he can do without and than the detactive friend who had no chance against Nikhil's wife, and the girl he trusts and likes to be with  but cannot figure out that she is Anu who he is looking for! - thanks to the storywriter!

What chance has he got?

Neelema_Bindu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vandu4ever

I think after baby born!! πŸ˜›

LOL!πŸ˜†same 2 same!😳well jus a little different maybe wen she gets a little u noe pregnent!

jprasad thumbnail
i thought Nikhil and Anu already met. I see them talk on the show almost everyday...
sweet.love02 thumbnail
dats waht im waiting for...
Irish_Pride thumbnail
MAN...I CAN'T WAIT EITHER.....DIZ THING IZ TAKIN SO LONG 😑