cinnamonspice thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
So which Fear Factor did/do you enjoy watching more.I think they both are good as the original well it is original the stunts and everything are better to me in the original one.Though we should give the desi one a little time as it has just started and will definetly make improvements.I like the desi one as you get to see indian t.v stars in it and some of the reptilles stuff isn't that disgusting.Anyways make your vote and reply back soon.😃😊😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollywoodfan thumbnail
I think Fear Factor India is better because it shows celebrities doing the stunts. That boosts up the entertainment level! 😃
cinnamonspice thumbnail
Yeah you are right in a way! 😛
foziasal thumbnail
Both are good, but the people in Fear farctor India are more freindly 👏 . In the one in USA, the contestants are mean to each other. 😡
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: foziasal

Both are good, but the people in Fear farctor India are more freindly 👏 . In the one in USA, the contestants are mean to each other. 😡

I know what you mean, but FFIndia has celebrities competing with each other and they obviously know/like each other right? So, how can they be mean to each other?

cinnamonspice thumbnail

Originally posted by: foziasal

I aggre with you.😊