-EHMMBH WrittenUpdate 7/12- Virat talks to Swamini

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode begins with Jeevika stressed for Maanvi, she decides to give her a call once again when Pinky intervenes asking what is going on and confirms to Jeevika that Biji just spoke to Maanvi and she is on her way (Pinky is unaware of Biji's game)Jeevika is reassured.

Maanvi is still crying over Jeevika's separation, she calls Dabbu and ask him to tell her everything in detail what's going on. Dabbu tells her that Viren is looking handsome, he asked for Maanvi didi so many times, everyone else is also happy, they loved the decoration and Jeevika too is happy, although she misses Maanvi and keeps asking for her (Maanvi has the sad smile as though she always knew Jeevika would be incomplete without her ). He then adds, that with everyone he too is missing Maanvi a lot. Maanvi cries. She hangs up after telling him to take pictures of everything in the wedding venue and send it to her.

Virat is thinking and thinking. Viren asks him to find out where Maanvi is, since she is always the first to get involved in any function and today she is not to be seen! Virat agress and decides to call her. Whereas Maanvi on the other hand, ignores Virat's call. This gets Virat even more tensed. He knows there is something fishy and he spots Dabbu who is busy clicking pictures of everyone, before Virat could call Dabbu, Dabbu calls him instead and asks him to help him send these pictures to 'her'. Virat asks who? And Dabbu hesitates and says few of his friends from Rishikesh. But Virat is suspicious and says according to him, Dabbu doesn't have any friends above the age of 7 - 8 years; do those kids have a phone too? 🤣
Dabbu gets scared, and says someone is calling him and this leaves a yet tensed Virat.

Chacha is worried for Maanvi and asks Biji what's going on and if she is hiding something from him? Biji finally blurts out that she has stopped Maanvi from attending the wedding! Chacha is shocked listening to this and taunts her that all his life he has always bowed his head and agreed to her decision but today what she has done is WRONG! She has not only stopped a sister from attending another sister's wedding but had separated two ends of one thread! 👏 (Star Of The Day = Chacha ji) Biji cannot take the blame and says only she herself knows how bad she feeling to keep Maanvi away from Jeevika's wedding but she hasn't done this for herself but for Swamini's happiness! (They show a flashback of Swamini-Biji talks after Sangeet drama) Both Chacha ji and Biji are unknown to the fact that Virat has been overhearing their conversation. 

Dadaji is looking for Virat and so is the entire Vaddhera family when a waiter tells Dadaji and Swamini that Virat is the parking. Both of them go and ask what Virat is doing there despite his brother's wedding going on? Virat says just the way his brother's wedding is going on and he should be present, isn't a sister supposed to be present too? To which Swamini and Dadaji are confused. He says why is Maanvi stopped from coming? She didn't want to dance during the sangeet, in fact she was refusing, it was because of him that she did the act! Dadaji shocked asks Virat why is telling them all this? He says he just heard that because of Swamini Bua, Biji has asked Maanvi to stay away from Virika's wedding! 😃

On the other side, Dabbu comes to Jeevika and tells her in 10 mins she is supposed to come down so she should freshen up. Now Jeevika has had enough. She asks Dabbu where Maanvi is. Confused Dabbu says Maanvi must be around since Maanvi came with him in the car. Jeevika catches his lie and gets mad telling Dabbu that he came with her in the car and Maanvi wasn't there! Just when Dabbu is about to tell Jeevika the truth, Biji, Chacha and Pinky come there.

Jeevika is now aware that Maanvi is not coming for her wedding. She questions Biji why she did this! Why Maanvi always recieves such punishment from her! But today, she has not punished Maanvi, but punished Jeevika, because if Maanvi is not there, then Jeevika will not get married! Everyone is shocked.

Swamini is all hyper she tells Viren that although she dislikes Maanvi and her attitude, she never said Maanvi cannot the wedding! Virat and Swamini are looking as though they will start physical fight when Dadaji intervenes saying let bygones be bygones and Maanvi will attend the wedding come what may. Just then, Viren's Chacha and Chachi come and say there is bad news.

Here, Jeevika cries and rues so what if she doesn't get married, people will taunt for a while and she will sit in her maayka forever but concluded that she will not get married without Maanvi's presence. Suddenly, everyone turns behind to see a shocked Viren who has heard everything.

Precap- None.

Damn it, I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Finally Maanvi will come and finally Virika will get married! ❤️

Keep yourselves glued, we have entered the top 5 TRP shows of Star Plus ⭐️
Alvida next week tak. 🤗
-- Sonia
Edited by -Predator- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnks so far ! 😃 stars of the show today are jeevika chaacji & Virat!!!! 👏 awesome episode...glad everyone knw...
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the WU, at last story moves forward... we can see some happy faces tomorrow
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update. I really enjoy this serial I think the acting is great and the relationship of the two sisters is wonderful , but the brothers have done a great job .
Dabbu is just star he's do sweet I think the only overacting is by swaminiji , but I suppose every serial needs a person like her
The only thing that worries me is will she separate manvi and jeevika
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really loved today's epi. Especially Viraat's stance on Maanvi not being there! He's starting to show his "true" feelings for her... whatever they may be. :)

But the ending... arre!!! Kya ending thah woh!!!! I am definitely looking forward to tomorrows episode for sure!!!
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.
So proud of Virat for standing up for Maanvi.

-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Sonia for beautiful Update..i missed todays episode but
catch it soon
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deepali88

Thanks Sonia for beautiful Update..i missed todays episode but
catch it soon

I thought so, because I didn't find you updating live on the Discussion thread.