Fear Factor Updates- PLZ READ

Shakstar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guyz, i know this forum has just started off and buttercup.tarun provided us with the 1st update but she wont be updating regularly therefore i have taken the responsibility of updaating... the only problem is that i am from the UK meaning that the update would be kinda late for the people in India and other countries... if u wud still want me to update Fear Factor every Friday please do let me know here coz there might be some people who might not like waiting for the update

thanks,

Shakil

😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
yea shaks it would be nice if you could update, thanks yaar.

sorry for calling you shaks, my bad, shakil. i like both shaks and shakil they are both sooo cool. 😉
Shakstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garv_Kumud_4eva

yea shaks it would be nice if you could update, thanks yaar.

sorry for calling you shaks, my bad, shakil. i like both shaks and shakil they are both sooo cool. 😉

thanks, u can call me anythin coz i dont mind... shaks or shakil, its the same for me 😃

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok shaks! That's great! If you can't do it, let me know...I can be the back up!

Also, if Nomi is unable to provide any videos, I can gladly post a video, but will come later as I live in North America. 😊
Shakstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Belle1989

Ok shaks! That's great! If you can't do it, let me know...I can be the back up!

Also, if Nomi is unable to provide any videos, I can gladly post a video, but will come later as I live in North America. 😊

yeh im all set to write the updates but most ppl here might want an early update frm India thats y ive started this thread to ask them if they want me to write the updates regularly at a later time or some1 else at a early time

Shakil

buttercup thumbnail

I can provide brief highlights everyday... so that everyone can know who is out or who won.. in tht way we can avoid members requesting for updates... and then im sure they can wait for the detailed update of yours...😳😳..

then no one wud have any problem updating coming late if they know a briefing...😳😳
Edited by buttercup.tarun - 18 years ago
buttercup thumbnail
But if anyone who get SONY as per india timing wishes to do the highlights im okay with it... il do it if no one is there... 😳 😳 .. so tht we can give chances to new members to provide highlights/updates 😛
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
UK is still early 4 north america...so i dont mond
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

Same here! Shaks, you could always write the update after Nomi posts the video.