SHOW PROMOTED FRAUD

tazeel thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
have been watching this show for a while not even a single episode goes without any lie fraud cheat not detected. Supposedly these shows are to promote peace in home and society.  Imagine people watching shows of this nature throuhgout the world what thinking would they have for India.
How come directors are always getting the lie win continously without any culprit being punished. fraud on property papers, business, lie to Astha who has disappeared from the show.  Ill treatment to whom you don't like. Silly things like burning of office files, clothes come on get real.

worst of all no mystery gets solved. Eg when Chini called the mahila mandal blamed on Vrinda not cleared as yet. Forged house papers and the list goes on being the biggest culprit Manjula never caught is this what the show promotes.

GET REAL SOLVE THE MYSTERIES PUNISH THOSE WHO NEED TO BE OR END THE SHOW.
LIFE OF TRUTH IS SHORT.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devranilover123 thumbnail
ye i agree with u, i think this show is kinda saying its ok to do this when it clearly isnt, and the culprits never get caught, what are the brothers playing at they believe there wives instead of there brother how does that work. this show has to go off air and soon. low channel ratings not much ppl are watching, its been 3 years since this show stared END it already!!!!!!
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This show is a load of rubbish there is no sort of message coming across to viewers i dont even watch this serial but I wish it would end. 😡😡 I request to cv's to try and end this serial on a happy note and give star the chance to bring in a new serial which has something to it. Or give the slot to an existing serial which is a lot better like EHMMBH or Navya. I agree with you fully
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This show is the brain child of an ex actress from Gujarat.  Could it be that she has an axe to grind against the women of her State ?    It was started well, but of late, the actors too have started to drop out.   Rajeshwari and her husband are missing.   Jalpa's husband is missing.   Dev and Naina come on and off.   Ashta has gone a long leave to her Nani's house.

What surprises me is how Star Plus did not decide to write this program off earlier.   This has been going for years, like one another program, about Rishta kya kehelata hai, and there must be patrons in high places who want it to be aired.

But curiosity keeps one going to have a peep, to find the latest in evil.