please read important kkavyanjali

perveen thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey can anyone tell me obout kkavyanjali when shlok calls bindiya to the prom night what happens there and can some one up date it please cus i think for some reason i cant post or start a topic cus i rthink the screen froze there please do help

thanks a heep guys 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

can some1 give a brief update till now.....plsssssssssssss
avonia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is the basic jist of what happens if i miss something, or mess up a part i am sorry...

after shlok calls bindya to prom night:

once bindya and anjali arrive, shlok asks bindya to dance with him so that he can make his girlfriend jelous and she agrees; after a while shlok excuses himself from dancing and goes into a classroom. shlok's friends tell bindya that shlok and his girlfriend are havinga heated argument and that bindya should go and clear it up...once bindya arrives in the classrom shlok locks the door and tells her that he did all this to get revenge for her insulting him.

meanwhile kavya arrives at the prom with disha, but for some reason he steps out of the hall where he spots anjali and begins talking to her; when disha spots them she gets upset and leaves.

Fromthe classroom bindya spots disha and calls for her help, but on shloks insitance she leaves; meanwhile shlok's friends tell the principle that someone is in the classroom. The principle arrives at teh scene and shlok tells him that bindya was tring to make a pass on him; kavya backs shlok and anjali backs bindya when bindya pleads that truth. Bindya then points out that disha knows the truth. No one is able to cntact disha and the principal says that all three should come to his office in the morning.

Anjanli calls disha and she agrees to back up bindya; however shlok texts disha later that night and tells her his plan to take revenge on bindya and make anjali look bad in front of kavya and disha then agrees to back shloks story. At the principlas office disha backs shlok, which cause kavya and anjali to have another arguement in which anjali says she doesnt understand how anjum could love smeone like him, and kavya says that he doesnt understand how anjum could be related to anjali. In the end the principal suspends both bindya and shlok.

Anjali finds a voicemail on her cell phone in which shlok admits to wanting revenge and the plan, she calls kavya and tells him that she has evidence and will be going to the principals office and he should meet her there if he wnts to know the truth, nut on her way her cell phone ine stolen by shlok and disha nd they erase the voicemail. Meanwhile kavya finds disha's cell phone and reads teh text message which he takes to the principas office.

At the school teh principal tells anjali that kavya has already cleared bindya's name and that teh principal has re-instated her with her shcolorship. Anjali then tells kavya that she is proud that anjum fell in love with him, and he says that he is happy that anjali is anjums sister.

When anjali gets home she is thinking of Kavya nad hinks that she is developing feelings for him, as Kavya is making a portrai of Anjali and realizes that he may be starting to fall in love with Anjali. Anjali then sees her fiancees portrait and realizes that her life is with vansh (i think that is his name) now. Kavyas mom walks in him room and asks him if he loves Anjali to which at first he says that love happens once, but upon his mothers continuing to question he admits yes. Kavyas mom tries to postpone the wedding but his grandmother actually prepones it.

Kavya goes to see Anjali at her house, but when he reachs ther he is informed by the neighbors that they have left for Anjalis wedding; and that Anjali has left him a letter. In teh letter Anjali tells him that she loves him, but that not all loves end up together and even being happy for one another is a kind of love. While he reads teh letter Kavya comes to the realization that he has lost his love once and will not loose it again. With this sentiment he leaves to break up the wedding.

Anjali is upset at her wedding and tring to hide it, Bindya asks her why she is upset to which she replies that she is fine. When the barat arrives Bindya asks Anjali if she wants to see it, and Anjali shows no intrest. Kavya arrives at the wedding after a lot of reckless driving and helping an accident victim. Anjali tells Kavya that Vansh has always supported and trusted her nad that she doesnt want to hurt him, so Kavya asks Anjali if he coudl walk her to the mandup and Anjali agrees.

Anjali is very upset at teh amndap and Vansh gets up and asks Kavya if he oves Anjali, to which he replies yes, and Vansh tells Kavya to marry Anjali. Kavya brings Anjali home and everyone except Nithya and Romila do not accept her as a daughter-in-law.

That night Kavya sees Anjali dancing in the rain, he walks up to her in confusion (Anjali doent like rain while Anjum does), but when he asks her she says she is Anjum; when Kavya looks back no one is there...Kavya goes back to his room and calls out to Anjum, on hearing this Anjali gets upset and accuses Kavya of loving her apperence and not her... In the morning kavya makes coffee for Anjali and apologizes to her, saying that he loves her individuality as Anjali.

On his way to work Kavya drops Anjali to her house and says that he will pick her up at night; he then goes to see a plot. At the plot sight he sees Anjum through the lense of a camera and snaps some shots, but when he looks away fromthe camera she has disappeared. Kavya immeaditly send the roll to be developed, he spends a lt of time waiting then eventually tells the photographer to send the pictures to his house. On the way home he gets into a minor accident in which he bumps his head. In the meantime (b/c Kavya forgot about Anjali) Anjali is worried at home, but does not tell her parents anything not to worry them. Eventually after waiting a whie she takes a taxi and goes home (Kavya's home); where Nithya asks her about Kavya.

When Kavya gets home Nithya inquires about his head and Anjali forgets that she was upset with him for not comming to her house to pick her up as he is injured. Eventually the photographer comes and tells Kavya that there is no girl in the photographs, and Anjali get upset on hearing why he really did not make it to pick her up. Anjali reminds Kavya that Anjum is dead...but he can not seem to believe it

They go to the police station to collect Anjums postmotem rport, howver at the police station Kavya discovers from the police and Anjali that Anjum dies 4 and 1/2 years ago not 1/2 a year ago as he believed... Kavya does nto believe at all which causes more tnsion between himself and Anjali. Although Anjali and Kavya are supposed to go to London for thier honeymoon, Kavya takes her to Shimla without telling the family to prove that Anjali died 1/2 a year ago.

Kavya goes to police station to inquire abut teh accident on rizvi road 1/2 a year ago and the police inform him that no such accident took place but a similar one happened with a gril 4 and 1/2 years ago. Kavya is shoked and is not ready to admit it, he then sees the srdar who framed the picture of anjum, the sardar tells him that no girl was thier and the he only saw the portrait, then he goes to the ski resort and he is informed that no girl was rescued, last he goes to the dabha and asks the waiter about the girl he was with and the man tells him thier was no girl. Kavya is shoked to her this as Anjali is irritated and worried about Kavya, b/c it is late they decide to stay at a hotel.

Kavya has another encounter with Anjum and he becomes sick b/c of all the tension and lack of rest, Anjali call s the doctor and the doctor informs her to keep Kavya away from any kind of stress. Anjali calls the family and lets them know that they have reached London and enjoying themselves, as she does not want to upset the family.

Kavya and Anjali are going and thier car stops on rizvi road, Kavya tells Anjali about how he saw Anjum die, Anjali is shocked to hear it as that is what had happend to Anjum but 4 and a 1/2 years ago. Kavya sees the woman that was following him when he was in shimla before and follows herto the dabha; at the dabha she tries to tell him something and Kavya becomes frustrated with her, then the man who owns the dabha comes out and informs Kavya that the woman can not talk. Kavya asks him if he understands what she is saying adn he says yes, Kavya asks the man t translate however the man says the does not want to tell Kavya. After insiting a lot the man tells Kavya the woman is saying that Anjum is a ghost and will not let Kavya leave. Upon hearing this Kavya becomes and upset, and also informs Anjali that thay will leave that night itself and that he no longer wantes to talk about the mystry that is Anjum. Anjali gets a call and is told that all teh roads are blocked and they can not get out of shimla.

Nihal arranges for a helicopter for Kayva And Anjali to leave shimla. On thier way in the car Anjali starts choking and Kavya gets out to get some water, but when he look sback at the car Anjali is not thier, when he begins to look for her his foot slips and he falls down a cliff. Kavya screams for Anjali. Anjali comes to help him but is nt able to reach him, Kavya gets worried about Anjums soul doing this and asks Anjali to leave but she is persitand and takes of her mangalsutra (b/c it was inher way) and placesit on a stone. kavya get a hold of the stone and mangalsutra and Anjali get a hold of Kavya nd pulls him up. Kavya says thanks to Anjali, and Anjali says that it was thier relationship that saved them as it was teh mangalsutra in his had; Kavya agrees and ties the mangalsutra on Anjali. Kavya alsoo tells Anjali that he is whole-heartedly hers,a nd that Anjum can never have him; they are both happy and tehy hear that the roads have cleared up as a signal to thier new life.

At Kavya's home everyone welcomes Anjali and Kavya except Dida; Kavya and Abjali go upstairs and get ready for (i think) thier wedding reception. Anjali's mother comes to the party, but her father is ill and can not make it. Anjali's mom realizes that Dida is not happy. Nithya comes and when Anjalis mom and Nithya meet they both have a shocked expression on thier faces...

I hope that this update helps, and I hop that i have not messed anything up to much...

siya_shah thumbnail
kavyanjali is boring!!😡😡😡
perveen thumbnail
thanks a heep avonia for the nice up date ur the best 😉
anjum thumbnail
i love kkavyanjali! i am in sc**thorpe how come i dont know about them going to shimla??? anyway who waches kahaani ghar ghar ki? or Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi? ansh suffercated nandni can anyone tell me what happened next pleze!

thanx
p.s your such a darls! 😆 Edited by anjum - 19 years ago
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
really nice update avonia...👏
avonia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Anjum this is what i know of the kyunki story:

ansh did not suffacate nandani, but he raped her... nandnai files a case for divorce and wins; ansh forceably takes nandani to a cliff where they confront each other and eventually tusi comes and shoots ansh to death...as ansh is dying he asks tulsi for forgiveness as he realizes all his sins, tulsi is convicted for four years or so becuase it wasnt really cold blooded murder...

i dont really follow the story to well but that is what i know; hope it helps...im pretty sure though the kyunki forum should have the whole story... 

anjum thumbnail
thanx for telling me! is anjum really alive or is she dead? anyway avonia do u have msn add me if u like [email protected]

thanx
😊
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjum

i love kkavyanjali! i am in sc**thorpe how come i dont know about them going to shimla??? anyway who waches kahaani ghar ghar ki? or Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi? ansh suffercated nandni can anyone tell me what happened next pleze!

thanx
p.s your such a darls! 😆

Visit kyunki and KGGK forum u will get to know