ISmail Darbar should out of the SRMP!!

Poll

He is the aggressive person in the show!!

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
T_fari thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ismail Darbar is the aggressive person in the SRMP show.. he always make the show so distaste also he left the program when his contestant about to lose!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† DEBO bi tu isi tarah jita hiaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. tarsay vote ley ker,,,, hahahahahah.. DEBO LOSER!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplyskud thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Another frustated poller ... unfortunately the poll results point to the opposite of what the poller expected / wanted ...

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Doell thumbnail
Ismail darbar should be out of saregamapa
apparaohoare thumbnail
Mods ban this person, or else our constructive criticism will turn into destructive criticism. πŸ˜†

Qwest thumbnail

Originally posted by: T_fari

Ismail Darbar is the aggressive person in the SRMP show.. he always make the show so distaste also he left the program when his contestant about to lose!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† DEBO bi tu isi tarah jita hiaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. tarsay vote ley ker,,,, hahahahahah.. DEBO LOSER!!!

T_fari Ji

Do we really have to start these topics again that which dog beat first?

Love ARR

writer thumbnail
This guy is crazy.. he must be as corrupt and cannot stand a true person.. forget it guys .. dogs bark.. thats what they do
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
guys just chill ok? In fact go listen to that song it might help!
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NO Way ID shuld stay. Hes awesome. Hes not the aggresive one hes the passive one. HR is the aggreser, hes always arguin. ID jst sits there nd laughs
sjain201 thumbnail
I agree with T-fari and Doel.
kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ismail Darbar is the one of finest person and very respectful person. He never rude nor nasty like HR. HR should learn from ID on how to behave with others.

At Zee Cine Award function, when Debbo was performing, they showed HR's face. Where everyone was clapping and enjoying Debo's performance and HR didn't even clap or nor he showed his happy face or smiley face like this.. 😊   Is it cost million dollar to smile? jeeeeeeee.

It was just competition and it's gone.. now at least show your smile when Debo is performing. I personally liked Vinit but just because of HR, I ignored him. I saw Vinit's performance through out Challenge 2005 year, he was the Bestest Best.. you know why he lost? because of HR's behaviour. HR, YOU BETTER CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE IN ORDER TO MAKE SOMEONE WIN. 😑