Armaan is back with Jassi - Rocks

fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Armaan was great yesterday. All the way he was looking nice. I must confess y'day his hair was not looking that bad. Y'day episode just reminded me the old Armaan Suri in GM. Who tackle the business of GM by his won skill also by taking help from Jassi. Like earlier he is understanding Jassi. 😊

I missed Raj very much yesterday. 😭Parmeet was my all time favourite even when he was out of Naach Baliyee I was literally crying.

It was now worthy to watch JJKN. 😃

So my dashing villian Mr Aryaan Seth had been made fool and will again come up with some new trick giving an erroneous mental representation😆. Hehehehehe.

Mona was good as usual. But I was right guys Maddy is not anti Jassi.😃

JaggB trying to be smart he wants keep proof that Jassi exchanging the packet. Good.

But the suspense was not that brilliant as expected apart from Armaan's sudden entry in the party.👏

But I don't believe Aryaan trusts Jassi …….no way. The Watch Commando's Pari and JaggyB has been withdrawn just to impress Jassi. This all was Aryan's drama.

What role Pari is playing very suspicious……………….. I sense something. I feel she will come with her actual role anti jassi when there will be a drama between Armaan and Shuili's relation.

The most upcoming terror ……….Shuili. Why Armaan needed to hold her hand by hand to feel a cloth sample? Very immature concept, it would have been something else. Is he owning a Textile Company?????????? Shuile kaya Andhi Hai? Woh Maddy sooooooooooooooo Shuili or leave JaggyB and marry Shuili it would nice match. Shuili not even deserves the Doctor. Sonal very poor acting. 😕😕😕

If nothing is there Armaan keep hand on Jassi's hand and hold Aryan's throat aur ek dam Ram nam satya ho. No sorry………. then who would be next villian? At least not that Taklu.🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
You are right, Apu looked absolutely adorable. And jjkn is soooooooooooooo good these days, it's such a pity that it is ending 😭
dkdisha thumbnail
its too bad its ending but at times they drag it alot when is it ending?

Jessi
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

You are right, Apu looked absolutely adorable. And jjkn is soooooooooooooo good these days, it's such a pity that it is ending 😭

whoaaaaaaaaaaa......so he REALLY looked good yesterday...I thought that i was blind but i wasnt...everyone's sayign that he looked really good yesterday👏👏👏,,......BUT...dimples down the gutter😭😭, cuteness down the drain😭😭, sweetness down the kitchen sink😭😭, handsomeness down the flooded muddy river😭😭....WHY O WHY HAD  IT TO BE *cough cough*😭.... crocodile tears galore.....😭😭