Amey and SRGM

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
HEY GUYS IF AMEY WAZZ A WINNER IN SRGM HOW COME HE NEVER GOT SIGNED BY ANYONE.......VS. SHREYA GOSHAL WHO'S ALSO A SRGA WINNER AND IS AN ESTABLISHED SINGER NOW......DID THE MUSIC PPL NOT GET IMPREESED BY AMEY'S TALENT OR ITZZ HIS BAD LUCK THAT HE'S GOT TO STRUGGLE FOR YEARS.........HOPE FROM DEE BOTTOM OF MY HEART THAT AMEY GET'S ALL HE DESERVES BY WINNING INION IDIL Clap Clap Clap

POST SOME COMMENTS:
MONA
amey and srgmp winner??? i nvr knew!!
hmmmm i hope HE WILL BE AN INDIAN IDOL (WORLD IDOL) Wink
Originally posted by galcrazy

amey and srgmp winner??? i nvr knew!!

me toooooo!!!! Confused
luck man...othr than shreya ghosal there were many winners in srgmp over years. none of them succeeded in bollywood. it takes luck along with talent to get there.
NO Amey wa sthe runner up of the SRGM Mega Finals in 1998....the guy who beat amey was jaspinder singh---he has sung tht qawalli lik song in veer zaara....

Shreya actually lost the finals in 1997 n she particiapted again in 1998 n she won.

Amey participated in year 1997
Originally posted by saad_786

Originally posted by breathing_irony

NO Amey wa sthe runner up of the SRGM Mega Finals in 1998....the guy who beat amey was jaspinder singh---he has sung tht qawalli lik song in veer zaara....

Shreya actually lost the finals in 1997 n she particiapted again in 1998 n she won.

buddy u just said jaspinder won in 1998 so hw can shreya and jaspinder wn in same year u okay??Cry

Jaspinder Singh won from the boys category and Shreya won from the girls category.Amey was a runner up only in SRGM.