Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Sujal is on his way back to his home thinking of KAshish...Kashish is thinking of Sujal. remembers every scene of Palanpur .....and KAshish finally realises that she is actually in love with Sujal and she decides to write a letter to Sujal.
Mein nahi jhaanthi ki yeh kab hua, kaise hua.
lekhin itna jhanthi hu ki mein aapkho pasand karne lagi hu, ya shayad chahane laghi hu

Irish_Pride thumbnail
THANX 4 DA OLD UPDATES.....I LUVED THOSE OLD DAYZ
friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thx alot Vinnu for these beautiful updates.

I was not a avid viewer,i used to watch some episode n miss few....I am regretting it now 😭

I think i remember in whose hands this love letter will fall into.........I hated Rishi n Vasu for this. Even till date, they havent been caught 😡
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friskysam

Thx alot Vinnu for these beautiful updates.

I was not a avid viewer,i used to watch some episode n miss few....I am regretting it now 😭

I think i remember in whose hands this love letter will fall into.........I hated Rishi n Vasu for this. Even till date, they havent been caught 😡

I agree with you sam,till now nobody knows about vasu and rishi's doings.Thanks so much for the updates vinnu.

Edited by rajeev the best - 18 years ago
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ufffffffff... vinnu sis love ya......dil khush ho gaya...... 🤗 here is my special "JADOO KI JAPHI" 4 U.....SO much effort.....thanx a million.....padhne main hi itna mazaa aa raha hai toe dekhne main toe......ahem ahemn ....ho jaye ga.....

SIM DIIII...... 🤗 thanx so much 4 startin dis topic..... 😉
vinnu thumbnail
Next day KAshish comes to office with the letter and keeps the letter in the josh file and leaves it on the desk of Sujal.
Rishi comes to meet Sujal and is waiting in his cabin..he looks into the file and finds the letter, he picks it and is about to leave..sujal enters and asks how come is here...Rishi says he had come to meet him..sujal says...check ya cash...Rishi says he dpesn't need money, he had come to meet and when he is leaving, Kashish enters, she says hi to Rishi, Rishi says that She is looking beautifull....Sujal stares....Kashish says thanks and tells Sujal that she completed the project Josh and asks him to look at it, its very imp...sujal says fine and asks aytthing else..She replies nothing..Sujal thinks "Kal raat bina kuch kahe hi chali gayi aur aaj aise behave karrahi hai ki kuch hua hi nahi.
Rishi goes to Piyush's cabin.There he leaves the letter in one of the Piyush's file....Piyush starts to open the file, he gets a call and he leaves.Before leaving he asks KAshish to give that file to his dad.
Kashish is worried, goes to Sujal's cabin and asks him again whether he gone through the file, he says he will go through.
At last the file with the letter goes to Lalits hands.
vinnu thumbnail
Kashish is waiting near the lift and thinks dont know whether Sujal had read her letter or not, if yes, he wouls definetly call her...Lift is opened, She sees Sujal..She asks about the file..Sujal says that he read the file but it cant happen like this....Kashish is shocked..Sujal says "yeh teek nahi hai...Kashish says lekhin maine socha..Sujal says " Kya socha, aisi bhaton mein soch ne se hi bhaat nahi banthi, infact saamne wale ki view point ka bhi dyaan rakna chahiye, mujhe tumse ye umees nahi thi....Kashish is upset...Lift opens she comes out turns behind and leaves...Sujal is confused..ab isse kya hogaya hai, isse samajhna impossible hai.

Kashish is walking on the street...she thinks that she expressed her feelings and this man is not the worth of any bodys love.He cant understand anybodys feelings ...Sujal is coming in his car from behind, sees KAshish and asks driver to stop..He asks what happened to offices car..Kashish says that she doesn't want to use it..Sujal asks driver to leave and starts to walk with KAshish.
Sujal...Tum tho mere gaadi mein baito gi nahi, tho maine socha ki mein hi tumhare
KAshish..Mere liye aap ko pareshan hone ki koi jharoorat nahi hai
Sujal....yeh tume kya hogaya hai KAshish, mana ke kal jho hua woh sahi nahi tha, lekhin iss mein mera kya kasoor hai, tum mere bhare mein aisa soch bhi kaise sakthi ho.
Kashish...Maine kabh kaha ki aap ka kasoor hai, teek hai mujh se gala thi hui, lekhin aap meri galathi ka bhaar bhaar ehsaas kyu dilaarahe hai
Sujal..KAsh..tume ho kya gaya hai, galathi har insaan se hothi hai, lekhin tum itni choti si bhaat par ro kyun rahi ho, akhir maine tumse sisa kya kahe diya hai
Kashish..aap ne kuch nahi kaha hai, galathi meri hai ki pasand karthio hu mein aap ko, pyar karthi hu mein aapse..She is crying
Sujal...is stunned, says... what ? tum mujhse pyar karthi ho, tho yeh bhaat kehne mein itni dher kyun lagayi hai ...He wipes her tears ..galathi tho mujhse hui hai KAshish, kyunki mein bhi tumse pyar kartha hu, aur bahut pyar kartha hu.
jeeya chahe yeh lamhe song is played, with all the palanpur scenes....They hug each other.
vinnu thumbnail
There in the house, Lalit reads the letter and thinks that Kashish wrote it for Piyush(she doesn't address it)
and calls Piyush and says that he is looking for a girl for hima nd asks whay type of girl he wants..Piyush says anytype, thay can choose for him..Lalit shows some photoghraphes....Those turn out to be Kashish's...Piyush is suprised...Lalit tells about the letter..Piyush is happy.

Piyush comes out of the room...sujal is entering into the house....Rishi is on the stairs watching both...Piyush says that he is very happy today and Sujal says that he too is very happy because he got the most precious thing in his life and tells Piyush to ask anything he want....Rishi thinks that he can understand why Piyush was happy but fails to understand why Sujal was happy.

sim38 thumbnail
Thanx Vinnu for giving us updates. do you have the video of that shirt scene?
sim38 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

Thanks. Have downloaded and watched it too.

Special thanks from my side. I am watching Kashish after soooooooo many days 😳

Ahem Ahem... Boss... Sach hai...earth is round 😆