who is indian idol

kyaseenhi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

The Young Talented Karunya on Indian Idol

Wake Up!!! India. Please choose an Indian Idol not a regional Idol. Musical fiesta, 'Indian Idol 2' on Sony Entertainment is committed to give our nation a freshly talented singer this time again. Last year we got the young…handsome and smiling Abhijeet Sawan with his stunning voice. But who will be the India's voice this year? Are the people of India voting for the proper singer?

The current top four Indian Idol contestants are Anuj Sharma from Himachal Pradesh, Sandeep Acharya from Bikaner, Amey Date from Mumbai and finally N.C Karunya from Hyderabad. It is hard to choose the best singer out of four final best singers of the nation. Fortunately, the choice is ours and since the whole purpose of Indian Idol show is to pick the talented singer, we have to take the advantage and do justice in selecting the India's voice regardless of the color, region, and language. 

whoever is watching indian idol every bady knows that who is singing good now top 2 is only Karunya and Amay and other 2 sandeep , anuj even though they are not singing well they are getting votes and karunya is not getting votes bec he is from south and every one is giving votes to north singers they are not choosing the correct singers.

19 year old -N.C Karunya, B-tech third year student, from Hyderabad left his studies in the middle to go after his dream that is to become an Indian Idol. He started singing since he was at the age of 3 years old. He won his first singing prize at the age of 5. Education is something that he wants to do and singing is something that he loves to do. When he was asked that whether he sees his future as an engineer or a singer, he answered that he sees himself as the Indian idol then as the singer. From the starting week Karunya seems to standout as the best singer among all the contestants. As per the judges opinion it is clear that karunya deserves to be the next Indian

.........who ever is watching indian idol and want to choose correct indian idol pls vote him and who ever is in US,UK they can vote though there friends and relatives in india.

......please choose right indian idol......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
please vote for Karunya people,he is simply the best,unmatched πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
mona_kaur thumbnail
voteeeeeeeeeee foooooooooo amey
he's daaaaaaaaaaaa super duper best πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
~Aaina~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
vote 4 both i like both 😊
coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kyaseenhi

please choose right indian idol......</SPAN>

ya,sure i'll choose the correct indian idol and that's amey!ofcourse! 😳
breathing_irony thumbnail
dont worry we'll choose the right II, ie Amey πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
achhi_anil thumbnail
KARUNYA IS THE BEST.BAAR BAR AMEY AMEY KYON KAH RAHE HOO.LETS SEE WHO SINGS WELL IN NEXT GALA AND THEN VOTE.OKK BE IT AMEY OR KARUNYA ,THE BEST SHOULD WIN.BUT NOT FAVOURITISM.PLZZZ
ATLgal thumbnail
I think Karunya sings better than Amey. Even Judges said that in last shaadi gala. Please don't go by the region. I wish I could vote! 😭
nisha655 thumbnail
Well both Karunya n Amey r good...lets hope one of them wins.

Personally I would be happier if Amey does. πŸ˜‰
-Seraphic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amey is the best.. n i hope he wins! πŸ˜ƒ