Any changes yet-

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello sweeties, Im back .Any interesting changes , developments or still the forgone maple leaf flying back and forth between the two LOL K and A.

Id bet there is not much going on except  unhealthy parathas, unhealthy relationships and unhealthy viewersLOL

The serial has Eijaz...and the no.1 Jodi. Thats enough for me Embarrassed LOL

ummmm right Pammi aunty is beginning to act more human..
and kavya still loves anjali..
yup nuthing new LOL

Welcome back rindam di! Hug
Thanks hun, Hug
Pammi and humanity, Yikes, that is a big development. It sucks that she is not outta the freaking picture yet. Have to start watching again LOL
Yay..Rindam di ur baaaaack!!! Hug
Missed ya loads di..hope u had a gr8 break and tht things went well! WinkThumbs Up Hug

Yeh, the whole Pammi has a 'heart' and motherly instincts was a shocker and the worst part is tht she still screeches and screams abt nonsense only this time is apparently for the gd of the child..Vedh! Confused LOL Kavya is still pining for Anji and vice versa..the maple leave really was just flying between the two..quite recently LOL so yup not much has changed! Tongue Except maybe tht A and P have teamed up to protect Vedh frm Nitiya, coz P found some enlightenment with Vedh's life in danger, so told A the truth!Embarrassed Edited by pardesi-mem - 16 years ago
Welcome back,Rindam di Smile
diiiiiiii Big smile
LOL LOL wohooo one of our di's returns..
i was planning to send out a search party for u di..'
i thought perhaps that noah wyle sig had some kind of effect on u Embarrassed LOL
Hug Hug Hug
hehe di..not alot has changed.. apart from the fact that we have now all gone into the latter stages of eijoojitus Embarrassed LOL and it shows noooo sign of stopping!
Welcome back!! Tongue