snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Abhay in agitation- "Will you please go faster? Its an emergency."

Auto-rickshaw man now seriously annoyed by him, as he is breathing down his neck ever since he boarded his auto to go faster said  back- "Its an auto not an aeroplane, if you are in such a hurry go hire a private jet."

Abhay about to retort back bit his tongue & thought better of it. Its not this man's fault that Pia is stuck in the same airport with that Jeh. Ever since Abhay spotted Jeh in the background of the News his heart came to his mouth. He already alerted Pia & advise her to hid somewhere until he reaches there overruling all her protest for his safety. Crazy girl as if anything is more important than her. His only hope is that Jeh does not spot her. Closing his eyes he just .

At the airport:

Jeh received a call from his detective & has been informed that Pia is at the same airport where he is stuck now. Finally luck seems to be favoring him after months now. He is searching for her frantically all over the place but its packed with so many angry passengers that moving an inch forward is proving to a challenge.

Meanwhile Pia has locked herself in the ladies washroom & is praying for Abhay's safety. Locked in a cubicle she just hoped that Jeh did not find him after all he can still smell out Abhay as he is still not fully human.

The very thought of what Jeh would do to him, her Abhay is making her shiver in fear. Blood rushed to her face making it go deep red & her ears hot, palms & forehead sweating, ragged uneven breathing as though fearing Jeh might heard her breathe & tears flowing profusely from her face at the horror of the situation Pia for the cursed the moment when Abhay became human. Jeh would not have dared to fight the powerful vampire that Abhay was, that much she knew. She had fought destiny, death & went against all rules of nature to get Abhay. She can't lose him.

"Please God please don't do this. Make everything all right again. Please," she prayed silently.

Suddenly she heard the door being opened roughly. Heavy, cautious footsteps told her its no female. She clasped her over her mouth not even daring to breathe. Tears & sweat mingling as one on her face, shaking like a wild rabbit on the gun point. She closed her eyes tightly not willing to see doom & destruction in front of her.

A soft voice whispered- Pia its me. We need to go from here. Come on.

Eyes flying open & trying hard not to think she was hallucinating the voice she opened the door.

No there he was his angel, his love, his life holding a smile just for her even in this damned situation.

She threw herself on him & cling on to him like a lost child being found. Abhay encircled her in her arms & pacified as one pacifies a frightened child. Still holding her they managed to escape the clutches of Jeh from the emergency exit.

At home Pia was still clinging on to Abhay. Lyng beside him on a couch, her head on his shoulder, eyes bloodshot. Abhay held her tightly & was caressing her back trying to relax her.

Pia looking at him- Abhay How did you manage to avoid Jeh.

Abhay an evil smirk curling his lips rubbing his temple : Pia I may not be a vampire anymore but my mind is still mine.

Pia looked at him confused- Meaning?

Abhay- Meaning I turned Jeh's power of smelling me out a cover up for me. I knew where Jeh was so I bumped & rubbed to as many people in the airport as possible sending Jeh round & round in a wild goose chase following my scent they were carrying.

Pia laughed out loud at his simple yet so effective plan- You are the limit Abhay. Poor jeh.

Abhay laughing with her- You should have seen his face when he actually followed a girl to the washroom when we left the airport.

Laughing & giggling Pia snuggled closer to him- I thought I might lose you today. I would have died if anything would have happened to you.

Abhay tilting her face with a finger under her chin- Its not so easy Pia. We live together or die together. Whatever it is we will be in this together.

She smiled - We are in this together, and very lightly like butterflies landing in a flower she placed a light kiss on his warm lips.

The sensation of that touch unnerved Abhay. He gently pulled her closer by her waist with one hand & with another held her mouth to his by cupping her face with another hand.

Soft, teasing, nibbling each other their lips played a game of their own. Pia's hands grabbed Abhay's neck & they both deepened the kiss at the same time. Caresing each others face as if reading each line on it. They kissed passionately not breaking for once.

His hands moved to the small of her back & softly caressed her arousing her desire, in return she bit on his lower lips making him go crazy for her.

They broke apart from each other panting & staring at each other.  

Abhay took her hand in his & placed over his heart which was beating under her hand so hard as if it was trying to break free. The feel of his heart made a tear fall from her eyes she looked up at him to see his eyes glowing with desire & passion.

Abhay whispered- It started beating for you & will stop with you.

Saying this he pulled her closer & together they spendthe night in loving each other forgetting all fears.

This is just a part of my imagination of how the story should go😳

Title suggested by Viviliciousgirl aka Chandrima🤗

Enjoy & TC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..tora.tangled. thumbnail
lovely and passionate snigs..nyc to c them happy:-)Edited by abhiora - 12 years ago
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thats a gr88 post.. things should really go lyk this
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thts a really romantic and nice OS snigdha.  
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Really nice OS Snigdha! 👏 👏 I specially liked the way how Abhay fooled Jeh -- that was awesome! ⭐️
snitchseeker thumbnail
Arey PM se pehle reply I like disturbing with PM koi na. will do it now😆
adnilover thumbnail
love your version. Wonder how it will go in the show. I wish it goes thw same way as your OS. Abhay's human tactics of dealing with jeh are hilarious.
Also, the title of your OS is beautiful.
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
haila amazing os snighda, its really nice, i love trick also, mast ullu banaya 😆
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
lovely os dear .
its  romantic and very nice .i love abhay trick part jey ko kya ullo banye .
 abhiya romance was super hot .
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So,our snig is back in action.so cute os.love u loads for da os.