Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

I know, I felt bad that Peyton didn't show up for Brooke's wedding .. they gave such a lame excuse for her not being there .. "Sawyer was sick" .. just didn't feel right.

u know i felt so bad before until season 6 i wasnt a breyton Fan but their friendship during the season6 was simply amazing i jst loved it and enjoyed every scenes every moment i felt so bad at the end of the season because layton was leaving even if i m a brucas fans (one day we have to face the truth Leyon was always meant to be 😆)
But i was pissed at MARK fr not bringing Hilarie and Chad jst fr her wedding and moreover giving such a stupid excuse to Breyton fans ?  
HaRul-lover thumbnail

did u see ''an evening with one tree hill" pictures ?? Sophia james and bathany r just Gorgeous

preity*zinta thumbnail
Noo .. I haven't .. if you have a link .. please share!
preity*zinta thumbnail
Can't imagine what Bethany, James, Sophia are feeling .. they have been such a crucial part of OTH's success. Along with Mouth, Skills, Dan, Deb .. and everyone else who's been there the entire 9 seasons.

OTH an incredible run.
HaRul-lover thumbnail
they must b so saddd love them so much
preity*zinta thumbnail
^Sorry I accidently deleted your friend request instead of accepting it! Send it again :)
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Its ok b/w whats ur mane ? And love ur ash sig
preity*zinta thumbnail
My name's Swati .. how about you?

HaRul-lover thumbnail
an Aish fan and a preity zinta too :P
i love both of them too
My name is Siham :D