What is up with the gender discrimination

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago

OMG What is wrong with gender discrimination!!!!I mean why are all the girls getting voted out!I mean all the girls in every show!In Indian Idol ALL 6 of the girls got out!!!!then in FG Most of the girls were voted out!in SRGMP Challenge ALL of the girls were voted out!!!What is up with that????I mean why all the biasing????And I know girls are more capable of anything boys are!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก(heck we can do anything better!)And none of all girls never made it past the top 4 or five!!!!that is just wrong!๐Ÿ˜กdont get me worng here I love some of the male contestants but females should get a chance too!I mean look at all the good GIRL singers that had gotten voted out!!Antara ,Meenal,Monali,Neha etc!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กThis really bugs me a lot !!!I mean girls are still discriminated today!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifra thumbnail
I agree, I always tought meenal will be indian idol 2
Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifra

I agree, I always tought meenal will be indian idol 2

I know I always thought that Meenal was in the top 2 and them Amey was the II and then I thought that Antara was in the top3 and Karu was in the top 4 ๐Ÿ˜ก
harshmm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Tani,
How can you say there is discrimination, when girls themselves are voting guys? Very few girls are voting girls. So how would it become discrimination?
Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshmm

Hi Tani,
How can you say there is discrimination, when girls themselves are voting guys? Very few girls are voting girls. So how would it become discrimination?

Hi harshmm .I agree with you that girls are mostly voting for guys!But see males dont do that ,I mean they are crazy abt girls but they dont go mad like a girl ,like she starts screaming whenever she sees like a cute guy(I dont do that!!!๐Ÿ˜•).I mean I'm a girl and I am saying things against my own gender,because girls are like that!!!!I mean if girls would go deeper like not on looks and stuff like that if they concentrated on singing it would a sooooooo much easier!!!!!