I thought Abhi was Abhijeet Sawant! 😕

hehehe ClassE 😆😆😆 AbhiJEET is also dark, but not made for mona 😆😆 

momogrl21 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hmmm...dark men? thanx for the info...
insouciance thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aabha

Hahahahahahahahaha!!  Yes I got that part, but she's talking about the skin-tone...lol...not the personality of the guy!😉😆...I was referring to his personality😊

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MONIIIIIIIII.....HE IS SHORT(HECK, HE IS ONLY 5-9 WHICH IS SHORT FOR A MAN 🤢..), gora(as gora as a woman) and beautiful........true man, AA is  more  like beautiful....perfectly chiseled features a la a woman 😆😆😆.....rugged men was perhaps what mona meant(maybe she likes rugged men like aakashdeep sehgal🤢😕...well, mona's tastes aint all that good...she even said on the IF interview that MM  is very cute🤢)..like even john looks feminine but he is rugged and that makes him not all that feminine....moni, imagine AA with a stubble.........he is  more beautiful than handsome....lmaoooooooooo.......

rupa di, well, I have never loweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed abhi but i did loweee him....and please, AA is shorter than me....and he is too white.......I mean he is perfect for the other white cockroach SS...not for me..please!!!!period!!....its a sayign that men have to be tall dark (not black but dark) and handsome........mona is just reproducing a famous saying.....

Tomiko thumbnail
lol..thanks for the info though!
moondust thumbnail
Originally posted by: Buffie

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MONIIIIIIIII.....HE IS SHORT(HECK, HE IS ONLY 5-9 WHICH IS SHORT FOR A MAN 🤢..), gora(as gora as a woman) and beautiful........true man, AA is  more  like beautiful....perfectly chiseled features a la a woman 😆😆😆.....rugged men was perhaps what mona meant(maybe she likes rugged men like aakashdeep sehgal🤢😕...well, mona's tastes aint all that good...she even said on the IF interview that MM  is very cute🤢)..like even john looks feminine but he is rugged and that makes him not all that feminine....moni, imagine AA with a stubble.........he is  more beautiful than handsome....lmaoooooooooo.......

rupa di, well, I have never loweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed abhi but i did loweee him....and please, AA is shorter than me....and he is too white.......I mean he is perfect for the other white cockroach SS...not for me..please!!!!period!!....its a sayign that men have to be tall dark (not black but dark) and handsome........mona is just reproducing a famous saying.....

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Buffieeeeee😆...i'm listenting to the song "Marriage" by Marques Houston, and its reminds me of SandA😛:

chorus:

Marriage don't change, nothing but your name
Unless it's real love, through the sunshine and the rain
For better or for worse, girl this is not a game
See marriage don't change, nothing but your name

Hence, Shilpa Agnihotri🤢 and unreal love and marriage is a game when you get married at 21🤢🤢🤢. LMAOOOOOOOO to the perfectly chinselled features a la woman😆😆😆..yeep, he has a beauuuuutiful clear gora complexion like a woman😆..and his hair is long..a la Sinead o'Connor😆 without the gel😃...okay, maybe a little bit longer😕