Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SANDY thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i agree it is painful but the woman was not havin an extra marital affair she was married to another man n wht she does with her is no one's business......... there is where the diff. lies.....

I agree with you sunshine. You're right after all she was married to Prithvi.
miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nshkry

any few lines written underneath r worthy..

sorry couldn't get u..... 😕

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

well, when angad accepted kripa he knows tht kripa was having relations with prithvi.. so i dont thin he or anyone else shud raise this now.. coz they knew she was with prithvi before coming to him

Exactly. Well said butter. And one more thing Angad is the person to this situation too. So even the truth is bitter he has to swallow it...
sabagenius thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenkumar

Easier said then done, it is very painful for a man to know he's wife is carrying someone's child....it kills him inside.

yeah i agree i think u rite 😊

pokadot thumbnail
I agree with u! Plus Angad's love should be strong enough to forgive kripa and accept the child.Cuz remember Prithvi was ready to accept Angad's child....n I think Angad loves Kripa wayyy more then Prithvi......tru love......u know.So I dun think this issue should separate them..........if it does, Ekta is sooooo dumb!! 😡
rupika182 thumbnail
I agree with you sunshine, it shouldn't matter because he did know that she did sleep with Prithvi, but it is not easy for Angad, either. I mean had she been able to somehow muster up the courage and tell him earlier, it is a different story. I am sure given some time he will come around.Edited by rupika182 - 18 years ago
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenkumar

Easier said then done, it is very painful for a man to know he's wife is carrying someone's child....it kills him inside.

I agree di😃