Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

does the father matter ?????

miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

we all know the troubles that ak went through before uniyin... n what happened with kripa n what she did with prithvi is her past n the baby is a result of that......

but should it come in between them. ok every man wants to father his own child but children r not just made what they r by the genes but also by how u bring them up. if they give the child a good base n treat him as their own nothin will matter further......

they all should realize kripa is already guilty of what happened but she also couldn't help it. she wqas forced to believe. they should now not let anyone come in between.......

instead their life should be like these words...

baawre se is jahaan mein, baawra ek saath ho
is sayaani bheed mein, bas haathon mein tera haath ho
baawri si dhun ho koi, baawra ek raag ho
baawri si dhun ho koi, baawra ek raag ho
baawre se pair chahe.., baawre taraanon ke.., baawre se bol pe thirakna ..
baawra mann dekhne chala ek sapna ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow i love the way you think i am at your side but you will find very few people who will agree with you
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

what you are sayin is true
but its sad because alot of people dont think like you 😊

if people thought like you there wouldnt be alot of problems in the world😎

Edited by ana1 - 18 years ago
Easier said then done, it is very painful for a man to know he's wife is carrying someone's child....it kills him inside.
buttercup thumbnail
well, when angad accepted kripa he knows tht kripa was having relations with prithvi.. so i dont thin he or anyone else shud raise this now.. coz they knew she was with prithvi before coming to him
vivaviva thumbnail
well said!!!!!!!!
it's not kripa's fault that she is preg with prithvi's child...she was married to him and i think angad shd accept the child...after all...the child is the product of the reunion betn kripa and prithvi in angad's bedroom πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Mink''s Pink thumbnail
I completley agree with u & butter
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks i am agree with you and butter
nshkry thumbnail
i am def.. of the same thoughts!! motherhood is imp than being mother ... parenthood is imp.. than being mother or fahter...but lets wait and watch how things unfold.. any
few lines written underneath r worthy..
miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenkumar

Easier said then done, it is very painful for a man to know he's wife is carrying someone's child....it kills him inside.

i agree it is painful but the woman was not havin an extra marital affair she was married to another man n wht she does with him is no one's business......... there is where the diff. lies.....

Edited by sunshine1983 - 18 years ago