domino effect of bamboo

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i found it funny firstly a false roof is screwed on its not  held by bamboo.  when you pouring for a roof you use concrete   then u use bamboo or scaffolding to for the formwork  (ok the reason i know this is because i was the contractor in building my house )  my false roof in my kitchen  was screwed    it would have been better if they had let ply fall on gopi instead.  Ok i am being technical here well for you who didnt know something for the future πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ditto suk
absolutely true

the way aham was sweating had me laughing so much
oh my stomach it hurting now
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago
HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
exactly...even i was thinking that...yes during construction of false ceiling they use those bamboo sticks n all...but the roof is all screwed up to the ceiling well.. after which they apply plaster...so showing us that the whole roof was adjusted on some bamboos loosely was crazy on their part...either they are fools or they think we are fools...well the latter is not true..πŸ˜†
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What was even more crazy was that they did not show anything falling on Gopi's head and then all of a sudden we get lots of blood on her head ... πŸ˜­
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
also that blood looked fake...like acrylic paint...even if she got injured...she couldn't have bled that fast unless it was a deep cut...i could go on and on loll...and you're not supposed to move the injured body before you know what's broken...O_o and in the "post-cap" we see Koki shaking Gopi to "wake" her up...you're not supposed to do that either lolll πŸ˜†
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: uamaz

What was even more crazy was that they did not show anything falling on Gopi's head and then all of a sudden we get lots of blood on her head ... πŸ˜­

i noticed that... there was nothing  on her head, but she was injured on head... while the false ceilings fell on her legs ..i guess there were no injuries on her legs...
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Love everyone's posts!πŸ˜†,Suk ur hillarious!
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣

The bloopers in this serial are just to much for my risble muscle
(well my online dictionary at least says that this is the english word for LachmuskelπŸ˜†)
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha πŸ€£

funny...i think it was cement sheets.. well they cant be that heavy and ahem could knock out those gundas then why was he like struggling to pick these sheets  up?? and when gopi fell she fell on her backside...but then i think the sheet fell on her head and suddenly moved away...πŸ˜† thats how she injured her head...and the arm injury was BAD!!

but to be honest there are many obvious bloopers in the serial...but who cares...cuz SNS rocks!!

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x
Kavya.S thumbnail
yup so many bloopers in the serialπŸ˜†