Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
oh general didi for americans. thnx for sharing Nikhila.
orshashah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank god its only for usa.
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
general didi...who thinks that name.dont like itπŸ˜’
atria thumbnail
Well good they are not changing the name in India, otherwise people might get confused and TRPs get affected. I hope now there are no further controversies and we can enjoy the show in peace.πŸ˜ƒ
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i wanna sing this for americans...why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di...lol...why didin't they change it in germany?

anways, good they changed it but the name sounds weird...esp when in the serial they keep refering Indira as Hitler...
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

i wanna sing this for americans...why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di...lol...why didin't they change it in germany?

anways, good they changed it but the name sounds weird...esp when in the serial they keep refering Indira as Hitler...

ahh...though i dont knw the meaning of "kolaveri" evn i would sing tht song lol
but i was wonderring abt y its called General πŸ˜•???
is Indira a General sister??? they could have simply named it as Indira didi if they wanted to remove Hitler frm the title and on the other side why did they change it fo Zee Americas whn the problem was at some other place 
-Rinky- thumbnail
I have no idea...the name makes no sense to me...atleast am happy its still HD here...

kolaveri means anger hai na? and the line in tanglish means why are you angry...you should know it more than i do...πŸ˜ƒ
Hope Zee did proper research before changing the name for the viewers in abroad  πŸ˜†, Gerneral related to Military , so its okay..sounds allright without any controversy hopefully n soon people in USA will get used to also πŸ˜ƒ

I m happy they did not change name for indian audienceπŸ˜ƒ thats what matters 

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Yup evn am Happy tht its still Hitler didi here for us
and General Didi really sounds wierd for me...they could ahve thought of somethng else.

ahh and as far as i can understand why this Kolaveri di means...wht are u killing like this πŸ˜† something like tht. Rinky its a tamil word whr as am a telugu girl πŸ˜† i dnt knw tamil yaar