OMG! Eijoo!

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Guys!

i was watchin Main Madhuri Dixit.... since it was comin on Zee TV....and like, wasnt that interested....BUT BUT....theres this scene where Antara Mali and Rajpal Yadav go to some shootin, the hero and heroine are dancing to some song....

and i almost fell outta ma chaiR!! the hero was none other than our EIJOO!!!! oh wow! like i noe he was in Kuch Na Kaho and music videos...but didnt noe bout this!!!

he had like a goatee!!!πŸ˜† it didnt look that gud on him like he lookd LESS hot with it, but lookd HOT neways coz it's him!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

and den wen Antara didnt get the meanin of "move forward 2 steps"....Our sweet Eijoo turns around and explains it to her in his sweet hindi!!!! he lookd sooooooooooooooooo sweet!!

he was wearin a white suit and a blue shirt....LoL, basicalli my eyes were just glued on him!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

LoL, sorri if this post was not needed...its just that i saw him and just went like "OMG?!?! i HAVE to tell the forum!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ciao!
Ena

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† aaw ena hehe..
yah ive seen it.. he looks dif with the goatee but nevertheless hottt hott hott πŸ˜†
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah i know i saw the song he dances to, he luks so hot n sexy!!!! especially those moves!!!AWWWWWWWWWW!!!
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: white rose

πŸ˜† aaw ena hehe..
yah ive seen it.. he looks dif with the goatee but nevertheless hottt hott hott πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i too saw

uzi nice avi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

pink

white rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkstarrs_9

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i too saw

uzi nice avi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

pink

haila pinku... am imagining that it's me and eijooπŸ˜† dont tell sheen warna she will come running with "sticks"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: white rose

haila pinku... am imagining that it's me and eijooπŸ˜†dont tell sheen warna she will come running with "sticks"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

im going tell sheen, n me n sheen will beat u up wiv sticks uzi!!!! remember the time where me n sheen said tht we'll get a revenge n anways wen sheen finds out she beat u up anways ill just watch the entertainment!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA πŸ˜‰
Shirley thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettyasjen

im going tell sheen, n me n sheen will beat u up wiv sticks uzi!!!! remember the time where me n sheen said tht we'll get a revenge n anways wen sheen finds out she beat u up anways ill just watch the entertainment!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..u lot r funny.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....anyways thanx 4 sharing..ena!πŸ˜ƒ

white rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettyasjen

apne di khi koi izat nahi karti?😑😑 chal dekhna what i do to u....πŸ˜† haila sheen would chase me with sticks lekhin she will never beat me..she loves her di alotπŸ˜³πŸ˜† waise bhi if she did i would tell eijooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

eijoo ne maar daala😳😳

tv-fan thumbnail
Aww...I haven't seen it..Will have to check it out sometime
-Leena
shivanggi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing

i haven't seen it either, i guess i have to go rent the movie and watch it....ONLY for Eijo 😳