OMG! Eijoo!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

Guys!

i was watchin Main Madhuri Dixit.... since it was comin on Zee TV....and like, wasnt that interested....BUT BUT....theres this scene where Antara Mali and Rajpal Yadav go to some shootin, the hero and heroine are dancing to some song....

and i almost fell outta ma chaiR!! the hero was none other than our EIJOO!!!! oh wow! like i noe he was in Kuch Na Kaho and music videos...but didnt noe bout this!!!

he had like a goatee!!!LOL it didnt look that gud on him like he lookd LESS hot with it, but lookd HOT neways coz it's him!WinkLOL

and den wen Antara didnt get the meanin of "move forward 2 steps"....Our sweet Eijoo turns around and explains it to her in his sweet hindi!!!! he lookd sooooooooooooooooo sweet!!

he was wearin a white suit and a blue shirt....LoL, basicalli my eyes were just glued on him!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

LoL, sorri if this post was not needed...its just that i saw him and just went like "OMG?!?! i HAVE to tell the forum!" LOLLOL

Ciao!
Ena

LOL aaw ena hehe..
yah ive seen it.. he looks dif with the goatee but nevertheless hottt hott hott LOL
yeah i know i saw the song he dances to, he luks so hot n sexy!!!! especially those moves!!!AWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Originally posted by white rose

LOL aaw ena hehe..
yah ive seen it.. he looks dif with the goatee but nevertheless hottt hott hott LOL

LOLLOLLOL i too saw

uzi nice avi WinkLOL

pink

Originally posted by pinkstarrs_9

LOL aaw ena hehe..

LOLLOLLOL i too saw

uzi nice avi WinkLOL

pink

haila pinku... am imagining that it's me and eijooLOL dont tell sheen warna she will come running with "sticks"WinkLOLLOL

Originally posted by pinkstarrs_9

LOL aaw ena hehe.. yah ive seen it.. he looks dif with the goatee but nevertheless hottt hott hott LOL

LOLLOLLOL<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#ff00ff size=4>i too saw

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#ff00ff size=4>uzi nice avi WinkLOL

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#ff00ff size=4>        &n bsp;         &n bsp;          pink

haila pinku... am imagining that it's me and eijooLOLdont tell sheen warna she will come running with "sticks"WinkLOLLOL

im going tell sheen, n me n sheen will beat u up wiv sticks uzi!!!! remember the time where me n sheen said tht we'll get a revenge n anways wen sheen finds out she beat u up anways ill just watch the entertainment!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA Wink
Originally posted by prettyasjen

im going tell sheen, n me n sheen will beat u up wiv sticks uzi!!!! remember the time where me n sheen said tht we'll get a revenge n anways wen sheen finds out she beat u up anways ill just watch the entertainment!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA Wink

LOLLOLLOL..u lot r funny.....LOLLOLLOL....anyways thanx 4 sharing..ena!Big smile

Originally posted by prettyasjen

apne di khi koi izat nahi karti?AngryAngry chal dekhna what i do to u....LOL haila sheen would chase me with sticks lekhin she will never beat me..she loves her di alotEmbarrassedLOL waise bhi if she did i would tell eijooWinkLOL

eijoo ne maar daalaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed