--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BBGC-5th Dec Written Update

Show started:

Jarika were talking about Aadesh-meera,
Sarika was cooking Khichri.
.(..Khichri is a combination of Rice and legumes cooked together...)
Jai: We have to do something to expose meera...but we have no proof.....
Sarika: I have an idea...Just go podar house and Tell aadesh bhai about meera...Tell him that meera is not pregnant...after that, its his problem to believe us or believe meera...😎..
.(..My mouth was like " 😲 " when i litsen sarika's dialouge...bcz finally she was not dumb today...πŸ˜ƒ..)

Jai: I cant believe that you are so smart...
😎..Its great idea sarika ji...its his problem to believe us or believe meera...btw I have a problem too...(..and Jai touches face of sarika...☺️...lucky sarika...πŸ€ͺ...)
Sarika blushes...
☺️☺️..and says to him: Whats your problem jai ji..please tell me...and she does blush again...☺️..(...🀣..)

(Khichdi was simmering..)

Jai comes close to sarika...(..sarika was blushing...🀣...)
(..Finally...they were going to kiss eachother...) tabhi, cooker seeti maarta hai...
🀣🀣🀣..and Both Jai leaves sarika......🀣...

and jai says: What a timing mann...πŸ˜†...tabhi sarika says: I have to see khichri otherwise khichri jal jayegi...πŸ˜†...
Jai again hold (...🀣...) sarika...and says: I like "jali hui khichri" ...πŸ˜‰...(..and he does'nt leave her...)

Tabhi , Sarika says: Maasa...(..and jai leaves her and there was no one...🀣..)
Sarika runs away..(..and there were some more sweet scenes between lovebirds...πŸ˜ƒ..with O re piya background music...)

^+^+^+^+^+^^^^+^^^^+^+^+^+^+^

Jai goes in poddar house, Maasa looks him and says: Jai, Come fast..its your house son...come...
Jai: I want meet to aadesh bhai, wanna talk to him about buisness...
Maasa: Okay, He is in his room...
Jai: Okay..I am going in his room...

Maasa says to her: I know you Jai, you are my son..You wants to meet with me and said to me that you want meet to aadesh...hehe...

I had been missing you since morning Jai, infact, today, I wanted to cook "daal Baati"..(..Rajasthani food is incomplete without the mention of the famedDal-Baati-Churma...)..

Now, I'll make Daal baati and he have to eat..

Jai went in aadesh bhai's room and told him evrything about meera...
He told , meera is not prgnnt...

Aadesh: But why will she do like this with me??
Jai: You have to believe me...

Aadesh goes to meera's house...

Meera does one more drama, says to aadesh: some1 wants to kill our baby,
she says to aadesh: that lady doc was giving me abortion pills, I went  police station, Police will arrest her and then Truth will reveal by that doc..

Tabhi, Police did phone and said to aadesh: please come police station as soon as possible with meera...

Both reached police station,
Fake doc told them: I did for money...
Meera: Who did you  give money??
Fake Doc: I dont know name of that couple...but yes, that girl told me the name of this medicine and said to give you meera ji...

Meera says to aadesh: who can be that girl ???
aadesh: I know..(..and thinks about jarika..😑...)

Maasa says to jai: My son, I made daal baati for you, Please eat ...
Jai: okay and then thinks about sarika's khichri ..ans says to him: Koi saas-bahu k chakkar me kabhi na phanse bhagwan...🀣🀣🀣..
Now what to do...If i did'nt eat daal baati then maasa naaraz
 and if ate then sarika's khichri.....what to do...
then he decided to go from poddar house and said: Maasa actually,
tabhi maasa : oh , i can understand, sarika made food for you..and you want to eat that food with sarika..bla bla bla bla...πŸ₯±

Jai: You are getting me wrong, when did i say this???
I want to eat daal baati....(..and maasa use daal baati khilati hai...)

Vidya goes jail to meet chandan with tiffin (...she cooked food for chandan...)
she meets chandan in the jail, and says: I made food for you..you have to eat ...i was missing you...bla bla...but chandan behaved rude...he said: Just go away ...stay away from me...Shikha came here today...she told me that you are supporting santosh-gopal family/...
Just go..just go...

Vidya wept...

Jai comes back in outhouse, Sarika made khichdi for him..🀣
sarika says to him: did you tell aadesh bhai bout meera??
He: yeah..
She: Lets celebrate...
He: ok..
She: then...You have to eat khichri...coz we have nothing in this house except khichri...
He: okay...(..his face was like "😲" ..)..he thought :i have to eat again food...(..🀣..)

And sarika serves khichri, bechara jai ate khichri..🀣🀣🀣...He ate food again...πŸ˜†

Show ended...
Ignore mistakes please and hit LIKE button .

Edited by dharampatni - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Meera is pretty brilliant - in one bold move, she makes it look like she's had an abortificant, which makes it unnecessary to show that she was ever pregnant, and along w/ her friend, pins the blame on Jarika.  She did spot Sarika on Friday on the rear view mirror of the car she had knelt next to, and had guessed what she was up to, and has executed brilliantly.  Wonder whether they'll arrest either Jai or Sarika next?  And if they do, wonder whether Maasa will try to spring them out of jail, the way Ghanshyam is doing Chandan.

Essentially, Sarika would have to prove that Meera's friend is not a doc, and certainly not Dr Nadkarni.  Incidentally, pretty bad acting by Meera - for someone who's supposedly had a miscarriage, she doesnt' look much distraught by it. πŸ˜†  Wonder whether Jarika will have to spend time behind bars - in which case, all the sons of this family have had some jail time, and maybe a bahu has as well. πŸ˜†

Anyway, this track will be interesting.
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the enjoyable update.Far from the main plot of this episode "the fake pregnancy  of meera".The Challenge that Jay had with himself to  eat " Massa's Daal  baati or Sarika's Khichri "reminded me the scene of "Rab ne bana di JodI'.When Shahrokh  forced to eat bryani after eating too much Ladoo or something like that.By the  way with Jai 's sacrifice for eating both foods prevents another quarrel between Maasa and Sarika.Poor jai

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Meera is pretty brilliant - in one bold move, she makes it look like she's had an abortificant, which makes it unnecessary to show that she was ever pregnant, and along w/ her friend, pins the blame on Jarika.  She did spot Sarika on Friday on the rear view mirror of the car she had knelt next to, and had guessed what she was up to, and has executed brilliantly.  Wonder whether they'll arrest either Jai or Sarika next?  And if they do, wonder whether Maasa will try to spring them out of jail, the way Ghanshyam is doing Chandan.

Essentially, Sarika would have to prove that Meera's friend is not a doc, and certainly not Dr Nadkarni.  Incidentally, pretty bad acting by Meera - for someone who's supposedly had a miscarriage, she doesnt' look much distraught by it. πŸ˜†  Wonder whether Jarika will have to spend time behind bars - in which case, all the sons of this family have had some jail time, and maybe a bahu has as well. πŸ˜†

Anyway, this track will be interesting.

yeah vrish, i did'nt think such big move..Finally there was something original...I guess CVs ne humari sun li...hehe...and bout jail, I am sure Now its jarika's turn to live in jail..🀣...1st was aadesh,then chandan and now Jarika..🀣..CVs love Jail...πŸ€ͺ...
in the end i want to say, Show is geeting intresting now, and If imagine promote this track then BBGC'll rock again in TRP chart ..

Originally posted by: SEPIDEHh

Thanks for the enjoyable update.Far from the main plot of this episode "the fake pregnancy  of meera".The Challenge that Jay had with himself to  eat " Massa's Daal  baati or Sarika's Khichri "reminded me the scene of "Rab ne bana di JodI'.When Shahrokh  forced to eat bryani after eating too much Ladoo or something like that.By the  way with Jai 's sacrifice for eating both foods prevents another quarrel between Maasa and Sarika.Poor jai

Your welcome :)

yeah the fake pregnancy  of meera was Story of the day......and Massa's Daal  baati or Sarika's Khichri scenes was too funny...i did'nt see rab ne bana di jodi......
@bold, really...poor srk...πŸ˜†

Vr15h thumbnail
How much did Jai eat?  In the Rab movie, Sharukh had a lot of bathroom time following this - here, Jai hopefully had moderate amounts of both.  But he could have told Maasa that he wants to take some for Sarika as well, after having one or two.  Incidentally, this scene of a grown man being fed by his mom is just too immature - and we're not talking about a ceremony here, we're talking about a normal day to day activity.

It would be even funnier if Jarika were put in jail next to Chandan, and Ghanshyam came and bailed out just Chandan πŸ˜†  Or better yet, got caught in the process, resulting in all 3 of them spending extended time in jail 🀣
@vrish, ROFL...
well wrote..lol...
kyon na show ka title hi change kar diya jaye ,
Beendh se "Jail Jana Zaruri Hai" ..wat say??
ya fir,
"Saas - bahu and Jai" ...🀣
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: dharampatni

@vrish, ROFL...
well wrote..lol...
kyon na show ka title hi change kar diya jaye ,
Beendh se "Jail Jana Zaruri Hai" ..wat say??
ya fir,
"Saas - bahu and Jai" ...🀣

Promo for tonight - Sarika & Jai are @ the station, along w/ Adesh, Meera & her dov friend.  Meera, after pretending to hesitate, ID's Sarika as the one who threatened her.

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Promo for tonight - Sarika & Jai are @ the station, along w/ Adesh, Meera & her dov friend.  Meera, after pretending to hesitate, ID's Sarika as the one who threatened her.

at the station ??? πŸ˜• kyun?? πŸ˜•
Vr15h thumbnail
Guess one would have to watch to find out.  But likely reason - Adesh might have guessed it's Sarika from what Jai told him, and suggested to the police to call them over.