Article on Anita and Nandini

qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys,

Women with a drive!

They are Indian television's leading ladies, they are the most watched women and wanted women, as they take over our televison sets any part of the day to make it prime time.

Nandini Singh

She is one of the reigning Dopahar women, Kesar, and she says, "It is really sad to know that women are still not treated with respect and dignity in certain sections of our society. It's only the women in urban India who are doing well. Issues like female infanticide needs to be tackled and we as educated people should do something in action to stop this, all-together. There is no point just sympathizing. And we require more than a day to eradicate this problem. I feel that when issues like these are resolved only then should Women's Day be celebrated.

Nandini's idol woman is none other than Indira Gandhi, "A woman with a strong personality, the former late Prime Minister of the nation, held her post with pride and dignity apart from being a mother. A remarkable woman who took pride in whatever task she did."

Natasha

Anjali from Kavyanjali) says, "I believe and think that women rock! Everyday should be celebrated as Women's Day. Today's women are not dominated by men. It's no longer a man's world. Indian women are for a fact changing. You have women who are 30+ who are still not married, doing well in their jobs and are financially independent. They are even looking after their entire family.

Anita's idol is her mom who she says is very open-minded and liberal in her thinking, who supports me in my decisions.

http://www.indya.com/news/ll_quotes.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thankz!! Indira Gandhi is her idol!?? 😕 😕
Fairy_Aashoo thumbnail