Vinit’s mentor HIMMY is angry

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Vinit's mentor is angry

Hi friends go thru this one..

by Subhash K Jha

The wait is over. After months of stiff competition the two finalists Debojit and Vinit finally faced the roaring crowds at the Andheri Sports Complex last week.

The audiences' votes poured in by the lakhs. Both the finalists danced and sang nervously but confidently unheedful of the fate that awaited for both of them at the end of the evening.

Debojit was relieved, joyous and grateful. "I've been through the worst ordeal possible to get here. Ghis-ghis ke main yahan pahuncha hoon. Now suddenly all the trouble and toil seems worth the while. I really needed this victory to boost my confidence. Do you know what I like best about winning?

"The fact that my wife can stop working. She's a patient of arthritis and it used to kill me every day to watch her leave home for her job. She can now take it easy. Perhaps now I can afford to give her those comforts of life that I've so far not been able to give her. There's a hunger within me to sing and build on the platform that Sa Re Ga Ma Pa has given me. Let's see what destiny has in store."

Hours before the event Himesh Reshamiyya threatened to boycott the grand finale. The bone of contention was the song that the two mentors had composed for their respective protgs.

While Ismail Durbar thought it wise for Debojit to record Durbar's composition in a studio and lip-sync it on stage, Reshammiya had other plans. He wanted Vinit to sing his composition live on stage for the Finale.

When the show director Gajendra Singh supported Durbar, Reshammiya threatened to stay away from the Finale, thereby throwing the entire event into a quandary.

Gajendra Singh had to spend the entire evening and night of Thursday persuading Reshammiya to change his mind before the composer agreed to be on stage on Friday.

Would it be possible for the bickering judges to co-exist on the same platform? "Why not?" reasons Ashish Kaul (senior vice-president corporate brand development).

"Differences are an integral part of any competitive event. We never intended to model Sa Re Ga Ma Pa on Indian Idol. In fact when two of our judges staged a walk-out we thought of keeping it off camera. But then we thought, why not let viewers know that truth?

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa has thrown forward the most amazing talent. And the mentors are as important as the contestants. We certainly want the same judges gain."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ofcourse001 thumbnail
Nice post uknaik99 !!!

So, another HR ploy that had backfired.
The difference in the two compositions and their execution by the two contestants were very sharp. Debu had actually excelled on this particular song LIVE !!! It wasn't lipsynched as had been planned by the organizers. Ofcourse HR has to win !!! Every time he (HR) underestimates Debu, he gets slapped with an excellent performance. 👏

God bless Debojit & Bandana !!!
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 i see its written by subhash k jha!
friend17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety001

😆 😆 😆 i see its written by subhash k jha!

u know, I have become really fond of subhash k jha articles. all I need to do is read his name and that tells me the whole story. no need to read any further.

did u ever see an entire article "compressed" into the author's name?  if that's not magic, then what is?

😊

Edited by friend17 - 18 years ago
sweety001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friend17

u know, I have become really fond of subhash k jha articles. all I need to do is read his name and that tells me the whole story. no need to read any further.

did u ever see an entire article "compressed" into the author's name?  if that's not magic, then what is?

😊

well yes i agree on that part but some of his articles make me think that its just bakwaas! (no offence my opinion) but ya some of his articles are very good for this one i see that it may be true...
friend17 thumbnail

well yes i agree on that part but some of his articles make me think that its just bakwaas! (no offence my opinion) but ya some of his articles are very good for this one i see that it may be true...

in case u didn't get it, I was being sarcastic about jha's articles.   😉

😊

Edited by friend17 - 18 years ago
sweety001 thumbnail
oh ok! 😆 well ya i think they are bakwaas! 😆 thats why i never believe them
friend17 thumbnail

oh ok! 😆 well ya i think they are bakwaas! 😆 thats why i never believe them

and that's exactly why I said that I don't need to read further once I come across his name as it's at the beginning of the article. 😛

😊

Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DEBO IS A BIG FAKE!!!!!!!!!! HE DIDN"T REALLY SING THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT HE WAS A BIG FAKE!!! and a LOOSER!!!!!!
HE LIP-SYNCED THE WHOLE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VINIT WAS THE ONE WHO TRULEY SAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VINIT WAS THE ONE THAT DESERVED TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VINIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mdroy thumbnail
Subhash Jha is an HR chamcha and completely unreliable. He is no journalist
just a paid publicist.