Viha and Swaron is equal important but Read pg 6

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Why does people think that Swaron is not important it will not be the "ORGINAL STORY" No you are wrong ys with out Swaron it will not be the orginal story.

But i want a qestion to be cleared how was interduced as the MAIN LEAD? Not Sharon na, It was Kriya It was her story.

But all Swaron fans are getting us Kriyansh fans wrong. Sharon and Swayam are a big part of her life. But they are not th main lead.

I am not saying KICK OUT EVERYONE just let ARSHA BE IN!!

I am saying that Kriyansh are not getting the screen space. Its actually Swaron who is getting more screen space. 

And the main lead is not getting much. I think that what every KRIYANSH FANS want to say. Swaron is the second lead. And if we think about it Viha is not getting any screen space at all.

Think about it guys.
Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Very well said amina
in my opinion watever u have said is absolutely correct
hope palki is reading this :-)
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well expressed Ami..KriYansh is the lead and they should be given a little more importance than what they are being given right now..!!
Edited by --aimy-- - 12 years ago
nebu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with you AMINA. 
Kriyannsh show ke main lead hey tho obviously sab se zyada screen space Kriyaansh ko hi milna chahiye . Lekin kuch log ye baath nahi samaj rahe  hey.Shayad woh log samajna hi nahi chahatey, 
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very well said dear!!!!😃
With what they have started the show...and that were KRIYANSH as leads...should be remain same...
They are getting less importance despite of the fact they are leads. That's not something fair!!!
arshian1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well said kriyansh are the lead roles
arshian1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebu

Absolutely agree with you AMINA. 

Kriyannsh show ke main lead hey tho obviously sab se zyada screen space Kriyaansh ko hi milna chahiye . Lekin kuch log ye baath nahi samaj rahe  hey.Shayad woh log samajna hi nahi chahatey, 

i agree with u.kriyansh should give more impotance than anyone else.
krittika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kyun bhai?? .. chuck the whole "lead, screen space " discussion.. my question is that why is there so much fighting over this issue?? .. 

The only time SwaRon got more screen space was when Shakti was not in India, that one week there was more Kriyansh.. 
The past week has been Kriyansh entirely.. yet Kriyansh fans cribbing?!

And whats the point of this debate over and over again!!.. 
arshian1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krittika23

Kyun bhai?? .. chuck the whole "lead, screen space " discussion.. my question is that why is there so much fighting over this issue?? .. 

The only time SwaRon got more screen space was when Shakti was not in India, that one week there was more Kriyansh.. 

the point is just that kriyansh are the lead roles so they should given more impotance than anyone else.sawron are second lead roles
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: krittika23

we all knw dat kriyansh hv alwayz got more screen-space...but still such posts...mks me laugh...