*~jaSSi*~ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Sony Entertainment Television presents the biggest, blockbuster romantic musical show to hit Indian television this year – 'Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai'. A Balaji Telefilms production, 'Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai' is the classic love story of two unique individuals, Angad & Kripa - as different as chalk and cheese, yet destined to fall in love. This is a tale of love and romance laced with high ambitions, smouldering passions, conflicting values and the sweet trials and tribulations of lovers. Breaking away from stereotypical love stories, 'Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai' with its believable characters, relatable story and the signature Balaji production value, is all set to raise the bar for romance on television as we know it. So get ready to be swept off your feet with 'Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai', premiering on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 to be telecast Every Monday to Thursday at 8.00 p.m. Starring Angad (played by Mohammad Iqbal Khan) & Kripa (played by Neha Bamb) in the lead roles, 'Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai' also stars popular 'Indian Idol' contestant - Amit Tandon. (i would like to be the moderator of this show please..)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Hi there,

I don't have any problems with u being the moderator......because something tells me that u'll be a really cool moderator.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS YOU,
nitica.
samie thumbnail
THANX JASSI MAN IT ST@S ON MY BDAY CANT WAIT
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx....can't wait for the show!!!!😊