y didn't durga left aryan when she new ..

chinkyshona thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
my wuestion is
y didn;t durga left aryan when she new khushi actually is muskaan and she has reborn only 4 aryan ?
serial mein durga itni achi hai to us ne aryan ko ye soch ke kuon nahin chodh dia ke us pe mujh se ziada haq khushi ka banta hai kuon k khushi ne sirf aryan ke liye phir janam liya hai ? 😡
aur kia ye aryan ko nahin chahiye tha ke woh durga ko cgodh de? 😡
😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarina_202 thumbnail
i dont' think she should have left aryan at all...because shaadi ka bandhan is stronger than any other rishta...may it be a lover from past life or whtever...
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetu

my wuestion is
y didn;t durga left aryan when she new khushi actually is muskaan and she has reborn only 4 aryan ?
serial mein durga itni achi hai to us ne aryan ko ye soch ke kuon nahin chodh dia ke us pe mujh se ziada haq khushi ka banta hai kuon k khushi ne sirf aryan ke liye phir janam liya hai ? 😡
aur kia ye aryan ko nahin chahiye tha ke woh durga ko cgodh de? 😡
😡

ur absolutely rite why didnt she left aryan ofcourse she should have bcuz she is all good one rite 😡
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
i hate her she is so ..yuchy 😡 🤢
sarina_202 thumbnail
guyz really think about it...would you have left ur husband if the same happened w/? come on guyz..she has a kid with him..doesn't that mean anything? 😕
chinkyshona thumbnail
i hate durga 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 🤢 😡

yeah but she should also think about khushi . she is having a kid and she has lived with him 4 10 ys . so if she IS good ,she should leave aryan 4 khushi
sarina_202 thumbnail
who's having a kid? and lived w/ him for 10 yearz? durga?
chinkyshona thumbnail
oh god

sarina don't u wach tum bin jaaonn kahan
😆

leaving aryan 4 khushi will b her real kindness or goodness.
canadagirl26 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I agree with sarina, How the hell would Durga have known that khushi was going to come back and it was Aryan who wanted to marry Durga and stopped her from leaving ( this was b4 Durga got into the car accident) that khushi made happen. Now that Aryan loves Durga and they both are reunited in the end it's all good ðŸ˜ƒ well of course this is just my oppion right ? lol I don't like khushi but one thing I agree on is that they shouldn't have killed her in the ending 
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i hated the ending, dumb ppl had to kill khushi😡 and leave aryan 4 durga🤢