holi sequence leads 2 a fight

veonal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
the article came in tdys midi-day apparently there was a fight between karan wahi and shweta gulati during the recently shot holi sequence 4 remix. karan wanted to have some fun with the colurs while shweta asked him 2 be careful with the colours since she is allergic to it .thus this led to an argument between the two and shooting had 2 be stopped 😭

though karan has said that it wasnt an argument both spoke after the incident and evrything is fine now[hope so]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aasma_remix thumbnail
😭 fingers crossed for this one
shrutichopra thumbnail
u know veonal..jus read the article n was comin here to post a topic on it n was so sure u must hav dun it...n was rite!!!
anyway thy r okay now shweta was jus upset for sumtime...will try n post the article sumtime later!!!
Ash_remix thumbnail
hope everythin is alright 😭 😭
Reetwija thumbnail
hey donna worry evry thing will be fine afterall tia and ranny are "ek duje ke liye"
aasma_remix thumbnail
😆 we knw ki tia rany ek duje ke liye hai..
but i hope karan shweta ek duje se zyada time gussa na rahe coz.. phir unki chemistry ko kuch nahi hona chaiye..
but im sure everything is fine!
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
kay yaar har special episode mein kuch ho jata hain ..during d island episode karan broke his leg and now in the holi sequence karan and shwetha fite... maybe its some kind of a jinx 😉

Hope it doesn't affect their chemistry in dat particular episode 😭 keeping my fingers crossed
anku1420 thumbnail
yea..even I was gonna post but was pretty sure that veonal mustve already posted..
i tried getting the article on from www.mid-day.com but midday hasnt been updated! 😭 😭
will try asap
exquisite gal thumbnail
well, i hadnt read this newhere so wasnt about to post it .. lol ! 😆 .. thnks a ton fr the article .. hope that they have solved the matter ..
coolniyu thumbnail
awwwwwww
koi baat nahi im sure its nuthin
atleast now we know tht we hv some holi celebs to look forward to 😉
altho if shwet is allrgic to em how did she shoot the scene? 😕