TD Fast Forwarded!!! Check it out :-)

diksha thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Disha decides to ask DK about Pori ...After the holi bash Disha asks DK about Pori but being the egoist that he is, he wont care to explain !DK thinks that Disha doesnt trust him...

Here our Disha doesnt know what to do and at the same time Vedant starts developing feelings for Disha....DK observes this and gets jealous...Disha's behaviour with him makes Vedant think that she has feelings for her ! But Disha unaware of all these things carries on her friendship act like a bimbo...

She on the other hand slowly starts realizing that she is getting drawn towards DK!But before she could fully realize and express the same to DK their marriage contract gets over...DK, who by now thinks that Disha has no feelings for him and only loves Vedant, signs on the divorce papers and leaves them in Disha's room and with out telling anybody goes off to somewhere taking his mom along!He also leaves a letter to Disha thanking for all that she has done to him and his mom and tells her that he will always remember her as a sweet memory etc and etc....He wishes her all the best for her future and hopes that atleast from now on she would be able to live life happily....He appologises to her that he was never able to give her what she gave to him...He also promises to her that now their paths will never cross and whereever he is, he only wants her happiness!

Here Disha finally decides to tell DK how much she loves him and that they should make their marriage a normal one....But by then its too late and she doesnt know why DK went off like that....She finds the divorce papers and also the letter ! Reading the letter she feels very sad and cries her heart out...She doesnt know why God is testing her like this...Just when she thought she found her soul mate, God does this seperation act...

Vedant sees the divorce papers and stuff( of course not the letter)....He thinks Disha is feeling sad cos now she has no where to go....He also wants to clarify with her if she also feels the same about him as he feels for her.....But decides to give Disha some time...

Meanwhile, Disha goes off to Bhonsale house....Leaving Gargi with all her new found riches....Inder and Rano by now are a happy couple...Its a shocker for everybody when they learn that DK and Disha divorced...Actually Disha never signed those papers...they only have DK's signature...But nobody knows that....Disha now totally focusses on the business with the help of Inder and Vedant....She secretly keeps loving DK in her heart and hopes and prays that one day she will be able to see him and tell him how much he means to her....

One fine morning Vedant proposes to Disha to her utter shock...Disha in no uncertain terms tells Vedant about her true feelings and tells him that she always found a great friend in him...She tells him that if there is anybody on this earth who she wants to spend the rest of her life, that would be her husband DK....She requests Vedant to be there for her as a friend....Being a nice human being that he is, Vedant fully understands Disha and accepts her as a friend...Of course in the meanwhile the Gargi, Pori real faces are revealed and Vedant has again a soft corner for his brother DK....He secretly keeps searching for him but with no success....

3 years leap......

Disha reaches new heights in the business world....She has to go to Delhi for some business conference as a CEO of her company....The conference was being headed by none other than our own DK...Disha and DK are stunned to find eachother there....DK is totally changed...He is able to walj without his crutches and also he is looking more handsome now....Disha is so happy to see him like that and goes towards him to talk to him...
But Dk addresses her as 'yes MS.Bhosale...What can I do for u?'
Disha feels very bad with his indifferent behaviour....
She still asks him how he has been and how is mom doing?
 He says he is ok and so his mom...He also asks her how she is doing?

Disha says she is ok and that she knew one day she will be able to meet him....She also asks him why did he go away like that without even telling her....

DK says that he didnt think that it was necessary....

Disha gets hurt but doesnt know what to say.....

DK only again says that, Disha I hope you are happy now....I'm sure you are as you are with your loved ones now....

Disha thinks in her heart, but my most loved one has left me in the middle of the road and nowafter so many years he is behaving as if I'm a stranger to him...

DK says bye to her and leaves, leaving an astonished and hurt Disha looking at him cluelessly....

Disha decides that there is no point in talking to such a heartless man...She better finish her work and push off...She feels that if DK has any love for her, he would not be leaving her like that at the first place...

Let me pause the story here a little bit...By the way for those of you who are uninitiated, this was my 2 cents regarding the future of TD....So please tell me how you all liked it, so that I can procceed with the rest of it....I need lots and lots of responses....Okay?

Cheers...
Diksha....
Ps:I'm a brand new member who has been hanging around for the past few weeks and secretly admiring Lata and Disha and also DKaddict!

Edited by diksha - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha thumbnail
Looks like no body is online at this point of time...Hey my US friends, what are you all doing?😊

Cheers,
Diksha......
PS:Am I make giving it away that I'm jobless right now and bored to death!
dkaddict thumbnail

Hehehehe.... Diksha, its taken me forever to get to this post, there were so many when I came online this morning...

Its a nice possibilty, your projected future, and certainly the kind of thing that serial writers use sometimes. But I would hope any leap would be of less than one year. I don't care much for the whole leap strategy, and the bigger the leap, the more irritating I find it. What, all that time nothing interesting happens, then all-of-a-sudden, everything under the sun starts to occur again? So maybe just 2-12 months. That much I think I could handle.... maybe.

So..... does Gargi die a horrible death in your story line? I hope so!! And how do DK and Disha finally find out each other's true feelings? Under a moonlit sky, with a gentle breeze blowing..... 😃

-DKaddict

Asian Princess thumbnail

WOwww great prediction diksha 😃

Hope that really don't happen though dk leaving this tha'll be sooo saddd 😭 - i wouldn't be able to watch td without ashish in it!!! ohh imangine ashish without crrutches after 3 yearrsss 😉!!!!

love asian princess

Asian Princess thumbnail

ohh yehhhh do tell us the rest of your story dkisha !!! u got us all eager now 😃lollll

- lolll i think td should think of emplying u as a writer loll serioussly your storry line is good 😆

love asian princess

SALESHNI thumbnail

what a future you have in ur mind of TD. well i hope Directors of the serial think in the same manor, where thay show that Disha has feelings for DK.

Please Please do continue ur story.............................

diksha thumbnail
[QUOTE=dkaddict]

" But I would hope any leap would be of less than one year. I don't care much for the whole leap strategy, and the bigger the leap, the more irritating I find it. What, all that time nothing interesting happens, then all-of-a-sudden, everything under the sun starts to occur again? So maybe just 2-12 months. That much I think I could handle.... maybe."

Hi,

I know what you mean...What with all these serials having unlimited leaps...But here I did mention the changes that has happened...Disha's love for DK got strengthened and also she moved forward in her career...and DK too has undergone some changes...It does take a little while to somebody to get rid of his crutches and the beard....😉...

Your feedback is truely appreciated....thanks and hang in there for the next part...I'm in a real mood now to write some stories here...he he he...

cheers...
Diksha....
fingirl thumbnail
I like your prediction 👏 ..may be u should become a writer.. although i agree with dkaddict that the leap should be a little less..teen saal kuch zyada hi lamba intezaar he 😉 Edited by fingirl - 19 years ago
jingle thumbnail

2 sisters disha and ranu were in love with indy

now vedanth is having soft corner towards disha

2 brothers r in love with same girl disha

but who will get disha?

we all know it going to be one and the only dk😳

diksha thumbnail
Ok now part-2,

Disha is sitting in her hotel room thinking about the previous day...No matter how much she tries to forget Dk, she is not able to do that....She gets a call on her cell...its from Vedant..."Hi Dish, how is it going?"

Disha feels very happy to get his call at this time as she needed to talk to somebody to come out of her gloom..."Hi vedant...Thanks for calling now....I'm feeling very lonely"
"what happened dish?(he senses something is wrong with her)"
"nothing Vedant...Just a little tired i guess..."
"hey Dish I have a surprise for you"
"What's that"
"just open your door and you will find your surprise"
 she goes and opens the door and really gets surprised to find Inder,Rano and Vedant there....

She gets really happy to find them all there....
"Heyyyyyy....What a surprise?Rano and Inder,good you all came here....Vedant thanks for doing this for me....actually it looks like my stay here may get prolonged and I almost felt like leaving the project and running off from here...Now that you all are here I can concentrate more....Inder I need your help too..."

Vedant finds it a little intriguing as Disha never felt bored and lonely and all before even when she had to make international trips all alone....Of course he knows that she never forgot DK...But never really let her personal feelings come in her way in the business....So he knows something is fishy here...But doesnt ask Disha anything.....

All of them retire to their respective rooms deciding to meet in the evening and go out to a restaurant for dinner...

In the evening at the hotel:

Disha is in this stunning black chiffon saree with her hair nicely done....Inder and Rano are seated opposite to Disha and Vedant...All of them are very happy except Disha...of course she doesnt show it out...While they were having this soup suddenly Inder's hand touches Rano's soup and it falls on her dress...So they rush back to their room to change and all...Here disha is left with Vedant and as usual Vedant has something funny to say hearing which Disha breaks into a laughter...Just then as it had to happen, our man DK enters the restaurant and sees Disha and Vedant sitting together and having fun...(BTW Disha never removed her Mangalsutr and sindoor)....He feels really jealous and sad, but quietly goes and sits in one corner(He is actually there to meet a client)....Disha and Vedant dont see him there...While they were chitchatting somebody comes there calling out 'hi Mrs.Sehgal, how are you?" and 'Hi, Vedant how are you?'

Dk could hear that very clearly and is truly pained and hurt....He doesnt know why it has to bother him....He decides to control his emotions..

Disha casually turns back to find DK sitting in a corner staring into the space...She feels like going to him and sitting with him....She suddenly hopes that Vedant and also rest everybody else disappeared from that restaurant leaving only DK and her all alone....She does not know that DK has already seen her....She tells Vedant that she is not feeling well and wants to go back to the hotel...SO they leave right away....After a while our lady D comes back again just to talk to DK....She just could not sit in the room peacefully....So she goes directly to DK's table and stands there in front of him...DK, who just got a call from his client that he will have to postpone the appointment as there was an emergency that he will have to attend to,is just lost in his own thoughts.....He suddenly lifts his head sensing somebody standing there and gets stunned to find Disha standing there....

Disha is looking at him with a mixture of feelings and emotions....She asks him if she can sit there for a while and talk to him....DK says that he was about to leave, in any case a few more minutes is fine....But he doesnt understand what is it that she wanted to talk to him...

Both of them sit there quitely waiting for the other to break the ice....finally D only breaks the silence...

D:DK can I ask you, why you are behaving like this with me?What did I do to deserve this kind of a treatment from you?

DK:actually amazed at her qstn and says what did I do Disha?You've always had a problem with me...I know I hurt you so much before but now I've no intentions of hurting you...I dont know when you will realize that...

D:Please DK can we talk without beating around the bushes?

DK:You know me too well Disha...and you know that I hate to talk in puzzles...whatever I have to say I say it out straight...Anyways what is it that is left between us to talk now...In fact there was nothing in the first place...If there is anything, that's a peice of paper and I 'm sure that should not be a problem as I have made sure that it is also destroyed....

D:has a pained look on her face....just does not want to show off her tears that's why holds them tight and keeps staring at DK...

Dk continues:
"anyways...I hope you are living the life that you always wanted to....I will only be happy to help you in any way that I can...though I know you dont need my help as you have all your loved ones and your husband to help you"

D:Stunned to hear this from him...Husband?

DK:Yeah..I just saw Vedant here...So is he also here for the conference?anyways all I want is you both to be happy....

D is disgusted with DK by now....She becomes furious and retorts saying:
"ha you are right Dushyant, my husband is my most loved one on this earth and no matter where he is, he helps me in everything....He is the one because of whom I'm sitting like this in front of you...Why am I even saying all this to you?you never understood these things and never will....Alright dushyant, I'm sorry I wasted your valuable time...Now you can leave...Thanks for your time...Bye...." and leaves...

DK doesnt understand why D became so furious all of a sudden...

Next day at the conference...all of them are seated and are waiting for DK...Meanwhile somebody asks Disha if she is related to DK in anyway as they both have the same second names....She doesnt know what to say, but when she was just about to answer our DK makes an entrance...He also listens to that question and somehow doesnt want Disha to answer that one....May be he did not like the answer very much....The meeting commences and there was a grand party in the evening to which all of them were invited...

At the party,(Vedant,Inder and Rano do not want to go there as it was a business party)

So Disha goes there all alone...She is once again looking very stunning in a simple and smashing yellow saree with a blue border and pallu...Disha feels suffocated there and finds one corner and sits there...Actually she doesnt notice DK who is also seated a little 2 seats away from her....He keeps looking at her secretly and is as usual taken away by her simple beauty...Somebody comes to her and greets her and inquires her if her husband is also with her...Disha not knowing how to respond says, ha he should be here any moment now...DK is hearing to all this and he thinks may be Vedant is also coming here...He does not feel too good about it...Somebody calls out DK's name loudly and comes running to him to wish him...That's when Disha also sees him....

Party is going on and Disha is feeling really strangled there....She wants to go off to some lonely place...Now that same person again comes to her and asks her if her husband has come yet?Disha says yes he is already here....

Now that person goes to DK and tells him that Disha is standing all alone there from that time and we should go and give her some company and also says that Disha's husband is also here so may be we can go and introduce ourselves to him...DK unwantingly comes to Disha along with that other person(lets name her Mrs.Malhotra)...

DK:Ms.Disha....Mrs.Malhotra says that your husband is also here...I'm sorry I did not see him...If you can please call him here we would like to meet him...

D is already feeling like slapping DK left right and center...but controls herself and says:" sorry, but my husband is a high tempered person and would not like to meet anybody.....and ha, I would preferred to be called as Mrs.Sehgal..."

Mrs.Malhotra: "but he can atleast give you some company no?"

D: He is like that only....May be he wants to be left alone...
and then she excuses herself and moves from there....

DK doesnt understand what's going on here....He thinks that there are some misunderstandings between D and Vedant and that's why she is not all that happy...He feels pained at this thought and does not know how to help D...

D comes to DK and says:Dushyant, I know I have no authority in asking you this...But how is maaji?Can I meet her, if you dont mind?

DK:Arre disha why would I mind...You can come her and meet any time you want....

End of part -2....Ha ha ha...!

Tell me how you liked it...

Cheers,
Diksha...

Edited by diksha - 19 years ago