Virman SS: Tum ho to mein hoon

luv.u.zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
heyy EHMMBH lovers! Im absolutely in love with this show and my favourite couple at the moment is VIRMAN❀️ They are just too cute! 😳

Well i have been reading many OS/SS/FF lately as i have been addicted to this forum πŸ˜†, and i decided to write one myself. ( btw all of u who have written them, you guys are AWESOME! you guys have inspired me to write πŸ‘πŸΌ, so thank you for that! ) i am new to all this, but i hope that you guys will like it. I am open to feedback, whether positive or negative it doesnt matter. You guys can also give me points on how to improve also- that would be a great help 😊

So enough of my blabbering, please do read it and tell me whether to continue or not. Hope you guys like it! πŸ˜ƒ

Index: 😊
Part 1: pg 1
Part 2: pg 4
Part 3: pg 7
Part 4: pg 15
Part 5: pg 21
Part 6: pg 27

Virman OS: Tum ho to mein hoon

"Mamma, papa...kal di ki shaadi hai. Aaj di ki humari saat akhri raat hai. Kal woh humse bohot door chali jaayengi...hamesha ke liye. Mein di ki bager kaise rahoongi?" Maanvi looked up into the starry night, a tear rolling down the side of her cheek. Everthing was so still.."Kaash yeh raat hamesha ke liye ruk jaaye..kaash kal ki subah kabhi na aaye..."

"Hmm der futiya, to tum yaha ho," said Virat, walking towards Maanvi.

"Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? Thori der ke liye mujhe akele nahi chor sakte na? Chep kahin ke..jahan akeli ladki dekhin, wahi shuru ho jaate ho..chep!" said Manvi, irritated.

"O meri bhabi ki behna, zyaada...tum ro rahi ho?" said Virat, looking at Manvi.

"Nahin to.." said Manvi, looking away, wiping her tears.

"Acha? Tumhari shakal dekh ke to yeh nahi lagta."

"Virat...mein..."

Virat turned her around to face him, gently holding both her shoulders. "Kya huwa? Bhabi kal jaa rahi hai..iss liye..". Virat was cut off when suddenly Manvi flung both her arms around his neck and pulled him towards her. She couldn't take it anymore; she hugged him more tightly, feeling warm tears rolling down her cold cheeks. Virat stood there for a moment, surprised, then slid both his arms around her waist, pulling her more tightly towards him. His hands felt warm against her bare skin, somewhat comforting. At this, Manvi began to cry more, her vision blurred because of the tears. She closed her eyes, taking deep breaths. "Virat..." she whispered. At this, Virat closed his eyes and buried his face into her hair. She smelt sweet; Virat breathed into her, taking in her sweet smell. "Maanvi...", he breathed into her neck. He could feel the heat radiating from her body..she could feel his heart beating so fast..They were so close...

Suddenly, Virat felt Manvi's body stiffen. He felt her arms, that were once grasping his neck so tightly loosen as she pulled herself slowly away from him. Virat also loosened his grip, and slowly moved his hands away from her waist. He opened his eyes to see Maanvi looking down. She turned to look at him, and he looked away. What had just happened?  They stood there for what seemed like eternity...neither of them looking at each other...

Ok guys so that was it. hope you guys liked it! and please do comment! please like this if you want me to continue and PM you the next part (that is if u guys do like it n want me to continue) 😊

Edited by luv.u.zindagi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww that was such a cliffhanger you will have to continue. Btw great beginning πŸ‘πŸΌ
booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Very cute! Please do continue and pm me!
thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pm me when u cont...it was nice
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Wow superb plz continue soon
lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
continueee????? and pm me wen u do...
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
cute...pls pm me in case u continue... :)
HmmBrazen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it , plzzz pm me whn u update the nxt tym
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please continue. PM when done
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it dear please do continue and try to pm me... πŸ˜Š