SoFiA** thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hy guys..

i find lots of articles(new!!) on mumbai mirror.. so here it is..

1:

Himani Kapoor

Himani, Himesh croon together
Friday, March 03, 2006 | Television

Kapoor sings with Reshammiya for Subhash Ghai's Good Boy, Bad Boy

Subhash K Jha

Himani may not have made it to the finishing line in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, but she has been reaping the dividends of her popularity on the show. She has made rapid progress as far as her singing career is concerned.

Though Himani is Aadesh Shrivastava's protg, even Himesh Reshmmiya seems to have taken Himani under his wings. He composed and sang a duet with Himani some weeks ago. Last Sunday, he recorded yet another song with her.

Himani says, "It was a duet with Himeshji for Subhashji's production Good Boy Bad Boy featuring Emran Hashmi and directed by Ashwini Chowdhary. Earlier, I had recorded a song with Himeshji for a film called Dil Diya. There I had very little to sing. But the duet for Subhashji is a full-on upbeat composition. It is also the first duet Himeshji has sung."

Himani has many other film-makers queueing up and says, "I've been told not to talk about some of these assignments. It seems unreal that someone like Subhash Ghai likes my voice. He has worked with Lataji, the greatest of all."

Apparently, some very established voices feel threatened by Himani's outstanding singing. To this she says, "I don't think that's true. I grew up listening to Alkaji. And Sunidhi didi was very helpful when I came to Mumbai. Why should I be a threat to anyone?"

Himesh Reshammiya is cautious in his praise for Himani and says, "She's very good. And I intend to make her sing more songs for me. But all the other Sa Re Ga Ma Pa finalists are also good. And I intend to give Debojit and Vinit a chance too . Himani needs some training to throw her voice in a recording. She has a voice that suits both Indian melodies and western tunes. That's a big advantage."

Himesh Reshammiya

2:

Leslie Lewis and Hariharan

Colonial Cousins to judge show
Monday, March 06, 2006 | Television

Subhash K Jha

Ek Main Aur Ek Tu, the new avatar of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge is ready to be telecast from March 16.

Besides the fact that it features contestants from Sa Re Ga Ma Pa who didn't quite make it to the finals, Ek Main Aur Ek Tu will undergo a complete change in the profile of the judges. The show will be judged by Leslie Lewis and Hariharan of Colonial Cousins fame.

Revealing his plans, the show's producer-director Gajendra Singh says, "We don't want the two shows to have a similar profile. That's why we've decided to have a different genre of judges. "

"Their knowledge of music is immense," elaborates Gajendra Singh. "We will bring many professional singers on Ek Main Ek Aur Tu too."

3:

Vinit

Vinit stunned!
Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Television

After losing to Debojit in the mega final of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa

Subhash K Jha

After months of trial and tribulation, Debojit emerged victorious in the keenly contested Sa Re Ga Ma Pa leaving the other contestant Vinit stunned. Vinit who hails from Lucknow didn't know what hit him.

"I'm very happy for Debu bhaiyya. He has worked hard to get where he has. But I don't understand what happened. Of course I wanted to win and I was pretty sure I would," adds Vinit, in tears at the outcome.

In fact, Debojit's victory came as a surprise to the entire team. Another contestant Himani is equally baffled. "I always felt Vinit would win. He had the confidence and the edge too. Everyone liked Vinit. So what went wrong?" she says.

Vinit, although dejected, is confident about the future. "There are so many contestants from Indian Idol and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa who didn't quite make it to the top," he justifies. "But today they're doing just fine and are on their way to success. By God's grace I'm already recording songs with my mentor Himeshji. Sa Re Ga Ma Pa gave me a headstart. Now let's see where I go from here."

Like Vinit, many of the runners-up and finalists from Sa Re Ga Ma  Pa are in two minds about going into  its follow-up Ek Main Aur Ek Tu. "It's a programme of leftovers," sneers an undisclosed runner-up.

i hope you will like it..😉

and please comment..😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicpulse thumbnail
Subhash Jha ko aur kuch kam nahi hai kya? 😆
Thanks for the article.
arun_8687 thumbnail
Thx for ya effort 👏

btw,Can u temme how to post pages..like u've dun
SoFiA** thumbnail
what do you mean arun?? 😕
can you speak urdu or hindi.. then i will understand much better.. 😊
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
thanks v.much for the articles!!! 👏
arun_8687 thumbnail
Arey..Just wanted to know..ki aapne ye article post kaise kiya,I mean..from the source 😃
Anuradha thumbnail
thank u so much for the article..
Anuradha thumbnail
must say, good choice of judges..
one for western and other for classical..
gajji way to go.. ur show really rocks, jus for
this high std tat u have set...
Qwest thumbnail
Originally posted by: SoFiA**

hy guys..

i find lots of articles(new!!) on mumbai mirror.. so here it is..

1:

Himani Kapoor

Himani, Himesh croon together
Friday, March 03, 2006 | Television

Kapoor sings with Reshammiya for Subhash Ghai's Good Boy, Bad Boy

Subhash K Jha

Himani may not have made it to the finishing line in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, but she has been reaping the dividends of her popularity on the show. She has made rapid progress as far as her singing career is concerned.

Though Himani is Aadesh Shrivastava's protg, even Himesh Reshmmiya seems to have taken Himani under his wings. He composed and sang a duet with Himani some weeks ago. Last Sunday, he recorded yet another song with her.

Himani says, "It was a duet with Himeshji for Subhashji's production Good Boy Bad Boy featuring Emran Hashmi and directed by Ashwini Chowdhary. Earlier, I had recorded a song with Himeshji for a film called Dil Diya. There I had very little to sing. But the duet for Subhashji is a full-on upbeat composition. It is also the first duet Himeshji has sung."

Himani has many other film-makers queueing up and says, "I've been told not to talk about some of these assignments. It seems unreal that someone like Subhash Ghai likes my voice. He has worked with Lataji, the greatest of all."

Apparently, some very established voices feel threatened by Himani's outstanding singing. To this she says, "I don't think that's true. I grew up listening to Alkaji. And Sunidhi didi was very helpful when I came to Mumbai. Why should I be a threat to anyone?"

Himesh Reshammiya is cautious in his praise for Himani and says, "She's very good. And I intend to make her sing more songs for me. But all the other Sa Re Ga Ma Pa finalists are also good. And I intend to give Debojit and Vinit a chance too . Himani needs some training to throw her voice in a recording. She has a voice that suits both Indian melodies and western tunes. That's a big advantage."

Himesh Reshammiya

2:

Leslie Lewis and Hariharan

Colonial Cousins to judge show
Monday, March 06, 2006 | Television

Subhash K Jha

Ek Main Aur Ek Tu, the new avatar of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge is ready to be telecast from March 16.

Besides the fact that it features contestants from Sa Re Ga Ma Pa who didn't quite make it to the finals, Ek Main Aur Ek Tu will undergo a complete change in the profile of the judges. The show will be judged by Leslie Lewis and Hariharan of Colonial Cousins fame.

Revealing his plans, the show's producer-director Gajendra Singh says, "We don't want the two shows to have a similar profile. That's why we've decided to have a different genre of judges. "

"Their knowledge of music is immense," elaborates Gajendra Singh. "We will bring many professional singers on Ek Main Ek Aur Tu too."

3:

Vinit

Vinit stunned!
Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Television

After losing to Debojit in the mega final of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa

Subhash K Jha

After months of trial and tribulation, Debojit emerged victorious in the keenly contested Sa Re Ga Ma Pa leaving the other contestant Vinit stunned. Vinit who hails from Lucknow didn't know what hit him.

"I'm very happy for Debu bhaiyya. He has worked hard to get where he has. But I don't understand what happened. Of course I wanted to win and I was pretty sure I would," adds Vinit, in tears at the outcome.

In fact, Debojit's victory came as a surprise to the entire team. Another contestant Himani is equally baffled. "I always felt Vinit would win. He had the confidence and the edge too. Everyone liked Vinit. So what went wrong?" she says.

Vinit, although dejected, is confident about the future. "There are so many contestants from Indian Idol and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa who didn't quite make it to the top," he justifies. "But today they're doing just fine and are on their way to success. By God's grace I'm already recording songs with my mentor Himeshji. Sa Re Ga Ma Pa gave me a headstart. Now let's see where I go from here."

Like Vinit, many of the runners-up and finalists from Sa Re Ga Ma  Pa are in two minds about going into  its follow-up Ek Main Aur Ek Tu. "It's a programme of leftovers," sneers an undisclosed runner-up.

i hope you will like it..😉

and please comment..😕

Good post sure do like to read good Authenticated news

YALGAAR HO!!!!!!  Love ARR

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updated articles.. Good read more about SRGMP

tell me is Ek Main Aur Ek Tu. really a programme of leftovers????????????? 🤢 🤢