New Promo Discussion Thread - With Youtube Videos

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

So there are quite a few threads regarding the Promos at the moment

Please post all discussions relating to those promos here

All posts regarding the promo from this point will be closed

This is so discussions are easier to follow and maintain and the forum is not filled with threads discussing the same promo

Juleka

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM89ZIBASZI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5VslLvNiyk&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zycks2R53c&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu2ErbwrK5Q&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Illyria - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacelovers thumbnail
Looking forward for fun filled episodes

LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know everyone's been talking about the Kriyaansh promos but I couldn't help from posting about it either. It was TOO GOOD! Both the In Lamhon Ke Daman and the Radha Kaise Na Jale ones. The In Lamhon Ke Daman one was so romantic...I've been in my own little ArSha dreamland for the entire day. With their white outfits...they look so cute. The Radha Kaise Na Jale made me smile but OMG I LOVE that last shot of them at the end of the promo. How Rey's looking at her with so much love and Kria has this innocent type look on her face. LOVE IT! I still can't believe we got to see two amazing promos today. I'm so excited! 

Jasman πŸ˜ƒ
VirManandJeeVi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Same! I'm super duper pumped about the dance battle. πŸ˜ƒ They are sooo cute together! Ufff 😳
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@VirManandJeeVi Yes..they really are VERY cute togetherπŸ˜ƒ
Shona111 thumbnail
yes... They are cute... HAWTTT
candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok i knw everyone is sharing their views abt the new promo, toh maine socha main kyun peeche rahun...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
ok so after watching the new promo, i feel 'inn lamhon ke' will be Rey-Kria's first OFFICIAL DANCE😊
i knw before this we had 'roop tera mastana'...but that was a dream sequence(which left us all gasping for breathπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)...and even before that we had 'hum the woh thi'...but that was more like a fun dance(and the most adorable fun dance everβ€οΈπŸ€—)
'inn lamhon ke' will be their first dance after they've developed feelings for each other...😊 coz when 'hum the woh thi' happened Rey was just infatuated with Kria...but now he's totally, madly and deeply in love with her...😍...and Kria too has tonnes of feelings blooming inside her but the crazy baatcutter is ignoring it...😳
so i hope this dance will open the doors to Kria's budding feelings...because THIS is a dance that is brimming with oodles of passion,intensity and (everyone's favourite wordπŸ˜‰) chemistry...πŸ˜›, THIS is a dance where they both are hardly able to look away form each other ,THIS is a dance where they both are dancing like they're the oly two people left on earth, THIS is a dance where not they but their souls are dancing...NOW THAT"S WHAT I CALL A PERFECT DANCE...πŸ‘...with Kria looking every bit like a fairy tale pricess and Rey looking every bit like her prince charming...😊
quoting Rey from the 22nd november episode-"passion,intensity aur chemistry ka matlab tum tab samjhogi jab tum mere saath dance karogi...and that day we shall have apni zindagi ka best dance"...haye...😍
Miss Kria Ghai...get ready girl...kyunki tumhari zindagi badalne waali hai...😊

P.S------after carefully analyzing and interpreting the promo...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...i felt ki Kria was looking at Rey throughout the dance as if she was looking for answers to her confusions in his eyes...hhhm...interesting...very interesting...

*rubbing my palms excitedly*...πŸ˜ƒ

intezaar ki ghadi, phir se chal padi...🀒

Shona111 thumbnail
Indeed They are looking like prince and princess...
The way kriya is looking at Rey, it's like she searching for an answer.. i hope aftr this megical dance kria realise the megical feeling she hav for rey..
❀️

Love
Ayath

Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree yaar both were damn hot it was like a beautiful fairytale...
like a cinderalla story...wow it was just awsum...
best dancing jodi aise hi tho na bane...
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah agree the dance looks like a beautiful fairytale.😍
i am in kriansh magical world nw