I hate Starplus

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago
First of all Saarrthi is treated as a poor relation to rest of the shows ,...on the top of that I logged on to indya.com to vote for SPA... there they 've posted the photo of Vikas Bhalla next to Karan's name....Angry     Come on all the sacrifice of Bhumi ..does not make her eligeble for Best Patni nomination..? & Best jodi..? & also Manasvi & Suraj for Yogya jodi..?AngryEdited by gunja - 16 years ago
I totally agree with you
Instead of Karan's photo next to arjun's nomination, they showed some other guy's photo Dead
OMG!! guys now i m loosing my temper..those beep star plus!!! wht do they think of themselves!! they r ignoring the true talent!!
This is an example of unjustice.That is not good at all.We should protest against it. Angry
yeah....when I went 2the website, I had seen the pic of vikas bhalla instead of karan. kya yaar....can't star plus even get this right at least? talk about lame technical staff Angry

Originally posted by Virgo_Stars

I totally agree with you
Instead of Karan's photo next to arjun's nomination, they showed some other guy's photo Dead

Me too. Actually I was really going to post this topic. 

Angryyes they put shano's arjun in place of bhoomi'arjunCry Cry Cry

Originally posted by sizzling_souls

OMG!! guys now i m loosing my temper..those beep star plus!!! wht do they think of themselves!! they r ignoring the true talent!!

same here...gunjan.....really losing my temper now...Angry