Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viviam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
very nice .keep it up dear.character of geet is very strong.i like it.
krndr thumbnail
Nice updates
Adi found out about Maan
Chalo One problem solved 
Now Geet's Mom won't tell Geet to abort the baby
Maan's restlessness on hearing that Rano wanted Geet to abort the baby shows that he's really fallen in love with Geet and wants their baby too.
I wish even if Adi finds out Maan he doesn't take him alone but also takes Geet and Rano with him to Delhi.
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow amazing updates..
luved geet n her determination to hve the baby.,.
awww adi almost found maan...
rano was also not wrong... 
wonder wht next..
plzz continue soon
Beena_g thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update... Finally adi comes 2 knw abt maan...so will he take maan back...but wont geet tell him d truth of ter relatipnship..or will he take maan at her absense..as adi is very nice guy,he wont leave geet alone after knowing truth..thanks for pm..will wait fot next update
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
Jaldi se maan ko teek kardo
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow just just awesme part.
So it is cnfrmd that geet is pregnant with maan's child.waitng eagerly to knw wat happns next
Zohamaaneet thumbnail
awesome jass
love it gal
im with geet pov cause wat she said its rite
i accept her mother view but now geet is married even though she is thinking maan will leave her
but i knew he wont leave her cause he likes her now if she is not there he si restless
so i hope soon everything he should be alright and let geet start speaking
dying to hear her bak bak

-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank god maaneet's child is safe and adi also got sme clues nw.iam just lovng hs concern and love 4 maan par muje dar hai ki kahi o maaneet ko alag na kar de..waitng 4 next part
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tushti-kiran

hey Jass u r giving example of a batsman...so I will tell u one thing----Sachin Tendulkar and Vinod Kambli were very good friends...they got their cricket training from one coach... Achrekar---they joined Indian main team same time...Kambli made century on his first match but Sachin made his first century after he played nearly 50 matches...now u can see where is Kambli and where is Sachin...slowly with grace Sachin has made so many records that now a single person can't make...if he had lost his hopes within few matches after watching his friend made century in his first match and getting so much applaud he may have never become THE TENDULKAR...

so don't loose hope...and don't see others...u r writing FF on Maaneet for ur satisfaction also...

infact ur this FF is so good that whenever I see its pm I become very excited...

anyway enough of lecture...about update now---

Adi is successful in getting Maan's where about...now he will come and take Maan away...what is going to happen now...I am worried about Geet...

amazing updates...thanx for pm...

u r rite...but m i failure not gettin wht others...1st attempt ..2..3..how much...no one is satisfied...even no one to ask me stop don't mov...u hav no talent enough to complete all
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
note

i don wanna compel any one to post comments...i hav gone through all my works...i think i m not bad..but for readers..i m a failure...so not wanna bore u more...m thinkin to drop all my works

no need to comment more dear ones..thanx for ur precious time...n forgiv me to bore u all