Tushar-Kashish.. going a little far???

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago
No offense to Gupreet fans, stay clear.. am judging only the characters...

Okay, one thing I fail to understand is how can they be nominated.. I haven't seen any romantic aspects of their characters togather, so how can they be nomintated aganist great pairs like SK, (Sumit-Kumkum), KA(Kavya-Anjali) and other pairs..Confused

I am confused, am scratching my head at the moment..Ouch

Someone explain it to me...Cry

Now, if Charu-Tushar were nominated, I could understandWinkEmbarrassed
Edited by jenny1000 - 16 years ago
Sry i don like charu so i dun want her to b nominated but u do have a point, they havn't dun many romantic scenes 4 ever. Ouch Now hes even dun it with charu on purpose. Ouch Ouch
No other comment Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
well dey hav 2 put des nominationations as far as it goes cuz it's 1 of ekta mai lead serial and the leads in dis serial r sujal and kashsih so dose have 2 b da nomines!
Agree! They should not have nominated this fazool Jodi! Sorry No offence!

Originally posted by sara_16

Agree! They should not have nominated this fazool Jodi! Sorry No offence!

i agree with you totally

Jenny...stop scratching your head...you won't find any logic that way....yaar..did u just read the topic posted by sim di about Ekta and Star connection...tu jahan bhi ekta ka connection ho ga..wahan logic dur dur tak nazar nahee aye gee... Wink LOL !!!
LOL LOL areej is sooo dayem ryte mannn
well ekta is still trying her best u see 2 say that gurri and aamna look gud 2gether soo wohisliye koshish kar rahi hai, as far asromantic scenes, tho aamna only duz them wid raj LOL Wink