The final five: What's on their mind!

lil_moni thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Karunya

Biggest Fear: Amey Date
My toughest contender would be Amey because he is a good singer & has experience behind him. He has the X factor & the mass appeal he has a great fan following. He is really caring. He will not show that part of his personality in front of anybody because he is this absolutely quiet person. But when it comes to helping anybody, or taking care of people around him, he is always there.

My edge:
Something that I have & he doesn't is that though he is a very good singer and has an excellent voice, that Marathi accent in his voice affects his singing. He doesn't have a flexible voice. On the other hand, I can sing all type of songs like Punjabi, Western, Romantic & even songs with a high range

Best Buddy:
Meenal is my best friend. Her being voted out is the greatest lost for me because I was not expecting this to happen. All three of us -- Antara , Meenal and I -- are best friends and we all were in the danger zone this time. Meenal is like the Female version of Karunya. She thinks like me.

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------  AMEY DATE

Biggest Fear: Antara
Antara is perfect Idol material. She has the voice, looks and the appeal to be the next Idol. She is sharp, has a good voice and her interaction with the public is pretty strong. She is a complete package.

My edge:
The only negative point that Antara has is that she cries a lot in front of the camera. She gets hyper very fast and she should stop doing that if she wants to go far.

Best Buddy:
Anuj is the closest to me because whenever he has any problem, whatever it may be -- personal or related to singing -- he always confesses to me."

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------  ANTARA MITRA

Biggest Fear: Amey
Amey is a good singer, he's got a great fan following and the judges also appreciate him. He has this sweet & cute personality and is like this boy next door that even your mom will be happy to meet. He has a positive attitude towards life, is cool & mature.

My edge:
Amey is egoistic. He argues a lot, is self-obsessed & seems confused at times.

Best Buddy:
When Panna was voted out, that was the saddest moment far me in this whole journey because a good singer was voted out & others who were not even worth being here were in.

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------  SANDEEP

Biggest Fear: Anuj
Anuj is my closest competitor because he has the voice and the quality of a professional singer as he has learnt singing and is experienced.

My edge:
My uniqueness is my voice quality, and I don't think even Anuj can top that.

Best Buddy:
Amey and Anuj are good friends of mine. We have been together through the galas and have helped and supported each other even though we are competing for the same title.

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------  ANUJ SHARMA

Biggest Fear: Amey
Amey is a good singer. He has the X factor and appeals to the image of a perfect Idol."

My edge:
Maybe Amey lacks the public connection, that's why he's been in the bottom three.

Best Buddy:
Sandeep, Amey and I have become a kind of group. We enjoy hanging out together whenever we get time and help each other out too.

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghetto_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
fnx moni.. but it's already been postd before..!

Panna Ki Tamanna >>> Mrs. Maera Panna Gill 😳
R.E.S.P.E.C.T

wierd thumbnail
Antara said Amey is egoistic and argues a lot! Complete opposite to what Karunya said! What's going on?! I hope Amey is not like that. He doesn't seem like that!
wierd thumbnail
and Sandeep - 'my uniqueness is my voice quality'!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Have u not been listening to the judges for the last couple of weeks!!! 😆
Sandeep is a complete faker! He tries to seem all innocent when he really isn't.